~11~ Pope

This was a request, I don't know if they wanted to be tagged in it, so I'm sorry if you did... also, thank you for requesting, I hope you enjoy!!

Genre: smut
—————————————-
Y/n's POV:

I sat at my desk, trying to figure out this equation on my math homework. I was waiting for my boyfriend, Pope, to come help me, but he told me he was running late helping his dad with something. I groaned, not being able to figure out the problem.

"Need some help?" I heard from behind me.

I spun around to see Pope, leaning against my doorframe, smirking. I smiled, shooting up, and jumping in his arms.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna be late?" I asked.
"Yeah, well, my pops just said to come help you out, so... here I am." He chuckled.

He put me back on the ground, his arms still around my waist. I leaned in giving him a small peck on the lips.

"Okay, let's get started." I said.
"All right."

I walked back over to my desk, sitting down, while Pope stood behind me.

"We could go to my bed you know?"
"Yeah, but, I work better standing up."
"Okay."

Three questions later, and I was already exhausted. Pope, on the other hand, was super energetic. I looked up at him as he was explaining something about, how to find 'x', I don't know. All I knew, was that he looked so hot right about now. He was leaning on my desk, so his muscles in his arms flexed, and the veins showed more.

I bit my lip, trying to focus, but it was so hard to focus when I had Pope as my boyfriend. He is super smart, which is so hot, he is nerdy, which again, so hot, he is down to Earth. Hot. And, he is kind. Again, hot. He was one of a kind, and I am so lucky to be dating him.

"Baby!" Pope cut off my thoughts.
"Hmm?"
"Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying? He chuckled.

I shook my head, getting all the nasty thoughts out.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry. "
"Okay, so as I was saying, you take 'x', which equals 35 and...." He continued to explain.

I just couldn't seem to focus though, at least not on my homework, all I could focus on was how hot he is when he's explaining stuff to me. I'm just in to the smart ones I guess. The thing is though, we haven't taken the next step in our relationship... sex. It's not that we don't want to, it's just that, we wanted to wait for the right moment. I don't even know if Pope was a virgin still, I know that I'm not. That I have to thank Topper for. Okay, let me explain, it was at a party like 2 years ago. Someone dared us to play seven minutes in heaven, and it just kind of happened. Do I regret it? Kind of. But, I can't change the past, so.

You know what, maybe tonight's the night. I'm gonna see if Pope is ready, because I am. I'm nervous as hell though, because even though I've had sex before, it was really sloppy and fast, and I don't even remember it being good, and I don't want it to be like that with Pope. But, I guess I won't know until I try, so, here goes nothing.

"Pope..." I interrupted him. "Can we take a break?"

"Oh, yeah, sure. What do you wanna do?"

I got up out of my seat, biting my lip. "Well, I was thinking, we could do something more... fun."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

I walked slowly towards him, pushing him gently on my bed, sitting on his lap. He looked nervous, while I tried not to look nervous.

"Well..." I slowly trailed my hands up his body, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What do you think I mean?" I whispered.

"Um, I-I mean, well- you mean-" he stammered, cutting himself off by nervously laughing. "I don't know..." he let out.