& five &

& five &

                                  one glass of wine was enough to make her dizzy as nicole sat at the couch; watching everyone chat about while she sat alone, waiting for leo to return from the bathroom.

           beside her sat a boy, his firey red hair caught the gleam in her eye.  he faced her, scooting closer to her as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

          " you here alone?" he asked raspily. nicole shook her head. "no, i have a boyfriend."

            "he isn't much of a boyfriend if he let's a pretty girl like you wander off in this house party," he moved his hand downward to her thigh; rubbing it lightly. "if you come upstairs with me, i'll show you what a real man can do."

nicole looked back at the crowd; wondering where leo was. she then nodded, walking behind the stranger as he led them up into one of the bedrooms where the walls were thin and you could hear the pants and moans over in the next room. 

            the red-headed male pinned her roughly against the against the wall; pulling her panties down as he unzipped his pants----entering her in a fast rate. nicole was frightened;  she screamed for help.

           around the corner was a bathroom, which was where leo happened to be. he became sick due to the bad shrimp; but after a whole hour of vomiting he became relaxed. he walked down the hallway;  hearing the pleasured moans of couples having sex----but one particular room had what seemed to be a horror film in it.

      "stop it!" nicole yelled, crying as he continued to thrust harshly into her.

         leo's eyes widened, recognizing his girlfriend's voice. he clenched his fists: stepping back a little as he barged into the door; seeing a red headed guy raping his girlfriend as his hand covered her mouth.

        leo punched the rapists' face; making him topple to the floor, he began to beat the guy to death; to the point where he would remember who nicole belonged to; to the point where he would cough up blood; to the point of unconsciousness.

         nicole grasped leo's arm, yanking for him to stop. leo looked into nicole's eyes; his eyes softened as he held her face in his hands; kissing her ever so passionately. 

          "let's get out of here." he wrapped his arm around her; exiting the house with nothing but eachother and a cigarette in between their lips.

{ author's note,

           hope you enjoyed this. vote and comment.

      only five more chapters to go, and then there's the epilogue.

      i love you all!
- valerie. }