// three

// three

                                        they walked hand in hand along the sandy beach, footprints lingering behind them. the wind blew through their hair; making them shiver slightly. it was amazing how they'd been together for seven months now, and everyday was a new beginning.

                        leo heard the talk of his friends how they had sex and so fourth, it made him wonder if he and nicole were going to do it anytime soon. he brushed the thought away; not wanting to move too fast.

               "it's nice out here, isn't it?" nicole asked out of the blue. "i would like to stay here rather than in new york."

          she stood before the ocean tide, staring off into the distance. he wrapped his arms around her waist; resting his chin on her shoulder.

        "well maybe someday you and i can move in together," he laced their fingers together. "where we can live wherever you want, as long as we're together."

            she turned to face his perfect face, smiling as she pressed her lips on his.

           "maybe one day we will, leo."

{ author's note,

              vote and comment if you liked this. just a note to those who are new to reading this: this entire story will be lowercase. i hope you all like this, anyway.

- valerie. }