Ch3

Toy bonnie*

Time sure did past by when we are all together....we were laughing and having fun with each other. I do enjoy hanging out with them...but my mind wandered to that door again.....it keeps being on my mind...why can't I shake the feeling wanting to open that door...

"Hey BonBon?" Said a soft voice, I turn my head. His face was painted white, with red for his cheeks and yellow streaks coming from his black eyes.

"Oh Marionette... What is it?" I tried to forget about it and put my attention to my friend the Marionette.

"Is....something troubling you?...your mind been wandering off." He furrows his eyebrows together in concern.

"Oh...it's nothing.." I sigh and smile at him. "It's nothing really don't worry about it." He didn't seem convinced as he shakes his head.

"Your not telling me the truth....BonBon what's on your mind maybe I can help?"

I thought about it.....should I tell him? He's been here longer then we have well Golden Freddy was here before us and the marionette way back from the other Freddy Frazbear pizzeria but it seems he hasn't come to join us. Well he doesn't really like a big crowd but sometimes he does come around. He could of been someone I could of asked about the room...but maybe the Marionette might have something about it.

"Um...alright do you know that room that says parts and stuff?" I asked him, the Marionette blink his eyes and nod his head.

"Yes.....what about it?"

"Is there something in there?....I been hearing a voice ...that been saying help me.....and When I want to open the door, Toy Freddy would stop me...." The Marionette sighs as he closed his eyes and clasped his hands together. I look around if anyone was near but it was just me and the Marionette. Everyone was playing a game that me and The Marionette decided not to play.

"Look...BonBon there's something you have to know about that......room." The marionette open his eyes, looking dead serious....I never seen him this serious before, It made me anxious....I gulped and nod my head. "Alright....That room....contains 4 animatronics that were from the other pizzeria in which Golden Freddy was at..." I blinked my eyes...wait 4 animatronics from the other pizzeria that Golden freddy was from? Then why aren't they with us? "They were put there and left there for a long time....back when you guys were animatronics when you guys broke something or needed a part well....you took some from them.." I widen my eyes.....wait...no....have we been....what..I can't believe it... "Toy Freddy knew of this...and well doesn't want anyone to know of it...that's why he keeps you from opening it....the four animatronics are to be a secret from you guys... Only me, Toy Freddy and Golden Freddy know of this..."

"But wait....if Golden Freddy knew they were in there...wouldn't he want them to join us? They are his friends from the other pizzeria aren't they?"

"Yes....but that sad thing is that....they are shut down....and Toy Freddy is afraid if the door was to be open something bad would happen...even though they are shut down." I felt my heart squeezed with sadness.....poor Golden Freddy friends......shut down never....to move....never to know where they are.....but if they were shut down...then why is a sad voice calling me?

"But....if they were shut down.....then why is a voice calling?"

"That....is something I don't know....is it perhaps one of them isn't really shut down?" The Marionette scratched his chin and nod his head in agreement. "Yes that must be....this voice calling you, may want you to help it...perhaps this animatronic that isnt shut down wants to get out?...look BonBon do what you have to do, I'm not stopping you." The marionette smiles at me as he chuckles softly. " I can already tell, you want to help it no matter what so go..."

"But...toy Freddy said I can't and--"

"Do it at night...it doesn't matter what he says this animatronic wants your help so do what is right." The Marionette shrugs as he smiles at me. "I got your back BonBon if Toy Freddy is mad about this... And you get caught I'll take the blame."

"Marionette.....thank you." I felt sure that I wanted to help that voice....a friend of Golden Freddy is a friend of mine...poor Golden Freddy is that why he doesn't Join us?....because we remind him of his friends? Well no matter what I am going to help that voice..