Bad day

The picture is not mine, credits to the owner and sadly PJO and HOO is not mine
No one's POV
"It hurts perccccy" annabeth whined,wait annabeth whinning! When did that happen I'll never know."annabeth? Are you okay?" Percy said holding annabeth's hand while annabeth is clutching her stomach " do I look like I'm ok!!" Annabeth snapped "I'm sorry that's a stupid question"percy said "seaweed brain?" Annabeth asked "yea?" Percy answered absent-mindedly while playing with annabeth's fingers,"cuddle with me please?" Annabeth asked before groaning from the pain "I thought you'd never asked" percy said before slipping beside annabeth on the bed, "I want a chocolate bar" annabeth blurted "huh" came percy's smart reply "I want a chocolate bar seaweed brain go to the market and buy some" annabeth said to a confused percy "oh ok" percy said, he was about to stand up but annabeth's grip tightened "wise girl let go so I could buy you chocolate" percy said after kissing annabeth on the cheek "noooo" annabeth moaned "well if you won't let go how can I buy you chocolate?" Percy asked laughing "I don't know" percy gasped "what" annabeth asked sitting up " wisegirl is that really you, what do you mean you don't know" percy said in a teasing way "shuddup" Annabeth mumbled pushing a laughing percy away "now go get my chocolate!!" Annabeth shouted.
•••after annabeth ate all the chocolate•••
"Percy?" annabeth asked "mmm"
"I love you" annabeth said after kissing percy on the lips "I love you too wise girl" percy said "now sleep" "don't leave please" annabeth said when she felt him moving "wisegirl I need to pee" percy said "ok" annabeth whispered before she closed her eyes. percy came back to a sleeping annabeth he lay down next to her and play with her curls, "I'll never leave you alone wise girl" percy whispered kissing annabeth's forehead.