The Big News

It was October, three days before my nineteenth birthday. My best friend, Trinity called me at ten at night to tell me she had news about something. Knowing Trinity i figured it was just something about anime or her laptop got fixed. But to my surprise it was her telling me that was got approved for our loft in New York City. It had been our dream ever since we were 9.

After she told me I shrieked and ran downstairs to tell my parents. My mom was watching Weeds, and my step-dad, Josh was passed out on the couch. I screamed and woke up Josh. Oops. I told them about the amazing news and they were over joyed (probably just because i was finally moving out). My sister, Hanna of course heard my yelling and came out of her room. Hanna was 11 now and was a little asshole. She got so excited when i told her because now she can have my room, which she of course didn't get.

I went back up stairs to call my guy best friend, Garett, he was also moving with us. When i reached the stairs i fell because im a clutz, good job Alexia. I walked into my bed room and grabbed my phone, clicked Garett's picture and it started ringing. When he answered you could tell i woke him up because his response was "what the fuck do you want?"

I rolled my eyes and started to tell him the good news. He got excited and told me he was going to come over, since he lived two houses down. oh and dont think thats weird, we're like brother and sister.

He got there in about two minutes, when he opened the attic door (my bedroom) he was half asleep. He plopped down on the couch in my room and mumbled that he loved me and goodnight. I plopped on my bed, plugged in my phone and went to bed, dreaming of our adventure's ahead.

Authors noteee:
hihi guys, im sorry that im so lame and this sucks really bad. ill try to update once or twice a week. thanks for reading