15 medicine

"What the fuck happened?" I asked really scared and confused on why they looked like that. They just looked at eachother and didn't say a word. "Guys!" I raised my voice. "What did you do?!" I shouted again. "We- we went to the hype house" josh said under his breath. "And did what!" I said getting a little scared. "What do you think we did liv!" Jaden shouted. "I swear if you did something to chase-" I started but josh cut me off with "of course we did something to chase. Do you even remember what he did to you!?" "It's called giving him a taste of his own medicine!" Jaden carried on. "You can't just beat someone up!" I screamed. "Olivia we did this for you!" Jaden shouted. "But I never asked you to! Do you have any idea what he's gonna do!" I screamed back. Griffin and Bryce then walked in. "He's not gonna do anything liv" Josh raised his voice. "And if he does we will be there to stop him" Jaden carried on. "Are you serious! I can't believe you did that!" I screamed and hopped off the counter.

I ran upstairs and grabbed 2 puff bars so stuck them in my air forces and took my airpods and phone. I ran downstairs. As I was about to walk about the door griffin stood in my way. "Move griffin" I said in a angry tone. "Olivia it's late, your not going out, let's just talk about this" he said strictly. "Your not my dad" I raised my voice and pushed him to the side. I walked out the door and headed to the bel air view point. It was a spot I found last week when we were driving to school. I walked up the hill and took a left. I saw the bench finally. I sat there and looked over LA all lit up. I took my watermelon puff bar about and hit it. I felt my phone ringing in my back pocket but I ignored it. I was so angry and this was my way of releasing it for a bit.

As I was sitting on the bench watching the lights I realized I finished both puff bars and wow did I feel amazing. I checked the time on my phone and it was 12:30 am. The boys were probably so worried but at this point I didn't care, I felt to good. I started walking home. My vision was pretty fucked but I made it. I opened the door and stumbled my way into the kitchen.

Jaden POV
I have no idea where liv is and I'm getting worried because it's getting late. I've tried calling her 6 times and so have the boys but there was no pick up. Shit. We were all sitting in the lounge waiting to see if liv would come home. We heard the door open and footsteps stumble towards the kitchen. I shot up and ran over to the kitchen and saw Olivia. As relief filled my body so did anger. "Olivia rose where the fuck were you?!" I raised my voice as the boys followed me. "Out" she said facing her back to me. "Are you serious? Olivia you could have gotten hurt!" I shouted turning her around. And that's when I could see it. I cupped her face and looked into her eyes. She was high again. "Olivia did you get high again?" I said angry with concern present in my tone. "What" she said carrying out the A. I couldn't believe her. I gave up on trying to "lecture" her and just took her straight to bed. I made her change into shorts and a hoodie and then tucked her into bed.

Olivia POV
I woke up the next morning and found myself on my bed. How did I even get here? I got up and had the biggest headache. I then remembered everything that happened last night. How the boys beat up chase and how I smoked 2 whole puff bars. I was still mad and knew I couldn't show weakness by having a headache. Josh and Jaden weren't in bed so I must have been the last to wake up. I rolled over and checked my phone to see I had a message from gabi.

Gabi/ Olivia

Hey liv ❤️ so paige and I and a bunch of others are planning to go on my dads boat today on the lake and would love you to join.. you keen?

hey gabs! I'd love to join you guys thank you so much 🥰

aahh yayy okay so just come to my house at like 11am and we will go from there! can't wait to see you!

okay cool I'm so excited!!❤️

I was in desperate need to get away from the boys and this was the perfect opportunity. I got up and put on some waterproof mascara and my Birkenstock's and this:

 I got up and put on some waterproof mascara and my Birkenstock's and this:

I then went downstairs to get a banana before I left but bumped into bryce in the kitchen

I then went downstairs to get a banana before I left but bumped into bryce in the kitchen. "Hey liv, you alright?" He asked sweetly. "Yea I'm fine I just have a headache, where's everyone else?" I asked. "They all by the pool" he said. "Can I ask you a favor?" I said with hope. "Sure what's up?" he said. "My friend Gabi invited me to go to the lake with them in her dads boat with some friends, please cover for me, I'm calling an Uber now" I said. "Liv that's gonna get me in trouble" he said and I knew that was a risk but I didn't want to be around them today. "It's okay if you do just blame it one me and I'll handle it when I get home" I said and backed up because I got a notification my Uber was here. "Okay fine" he said and crossed his arms. "Thank you! I owe you! love you!" I said as I walked out. "Love you too loser, enjoy!" He said and I closed the front door behind me.

I got into the Uber and told him where I was heading. We started driving and ended up at this huge house. I payed him and went to knock on the door. "Hey girl!" Gabi said happily. "Heyy!" I said and we hugged. I walk in behind her to see paige. I hugged her too. We went up to gabi's room and I just sat on her bed since Gabi and Paige were still getting ready. Then I got a call on my phone. It was Jaden. I hesitated to answer it. "Aren't you gonna get that?" Paige asked. "I don't know if I want to" I scoffed and showed them the name on my screen which read "big bro ❤️ (Jaden)". "If Jaden hossler called me.. I'd pick up after 1 ring" Gabi said, "sorry if that makes you feel weird liv" she said and I just chuckled. "It's okay I get it a lot" I reassured her. We all laughed and I decided to just pick it up.

O: hello?
J: Olivia rose I'm gonna kill you!
O: good morning to you to
J: Olivia I'm not messing with you, you can't just leave and not tell me!
O: i told bryce
J: he's not me!
O: well sorry if I don't feel like talking to you after last night
J: where are you? I'm coming to get you
O: no your not
J: yes I am, tell me where you are
O: goodbye Jaden
J: Olivia-

I hung up on him. "You're not allowed to be here are you?" Gabi said. "Nope, but it's okay" I said and they finished getting ready. We got into her dads SUV and head down to the docks. Once we got there we waved bye to her dad and got the boat. "So whose coming?" I asked. "Oh just my boyfriend and like 2 of his friends" Gabi said. "Oh sounds fun" I said. We sat on the boat for a few more minutes until Paige blurts out, "oh there they are" and pointed towards a group of boys. As they came closer and closer I recognized one of them. Oh fuck me. It was dylan.

A/n ~ omg thank you guys so much for 2K reads that's so unreal!!! I love y'all ❤️❤️