~Chapter 6~

Lauras POV

I woke up yawned. I'm so tired. I picked up My iPad and went to Twitter.
I looked at the note I got on the concert and searched on his Twitter. I smiled a little. He Seemed so different here.
Then I saw his latest tweet. It was from yesterday....
Many pretty ladies...
What's that supposed to mean?! Waaaaaiiiitt... I blushed and started to retweet.

@LauraMarano: I saw this pretty Guy too blondie who gave me this note;)...

ANDDD tweet! I wonder if he'll answer...
I stood up and walked downstairs and saw Vanessa and Sally in the kitchen.

Vanessa: Oh Hey Laur!

I gave her a nod before I grabbed some Breakfast.

Sally: So Ness how was the concert?

Vanessa: OH MY GOD SALL, IT WAS PERFECT!

They kept talking a long time about it. I just focused My thought on the note. Why Did just I get it?

Sally: Well Laura what Did you think of the concert?

I snapped out of My thoughts.

Laura: Huh what?

Vanessa smirked at me.

Vanessa: Thinking about Ross huh?

I blushed a little, Cause well she was right.

Laura: No... PFFT. And the concert was okay I guess. Their music is cool.

Sally: Cool, but Why do you think about Ross? Having a crushy;)

Laura: NOOO! He just Did something really DAMN sweet last night!

I covered My mouth and looked at Vanessa who smiled shocked.

Sally: Woah sorry.. What Did he do?

I smirked.

Laura: He gave me a note. He wanted me to tweet him so I Did. THIS. MORNING!
Well good BYE now!

And with that I left them. I can't believe I just Said that, but it felt good.

Ross POV

I Logged in on My phone and saw Many tweets and retweets, but one Cought My eye.

@LauraMarano: I saw this pretty Guy too blondie who gave me this note;)...

I smiled. It's her. I sended a Quick tweet back, I hope noone Will flip haha!

Rocky: Dude practice now. We Will have one more gig at the beach tomorrow.

I nodded and left outside to start practice with the rest.
I still can't believe that she answered...

____________________________________________

HEY PEOPLE! Oh My god! It's christmas eve today! AND I AM ALREADY CEKEBRATING HAHAHAHA! Hope you liked the chapter!

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

XOXO!