Chapter 4

I woke up and I was lost and then realized I was adopted .

I can't believe that everything will be different , but in a good way...

I was hungry and it was like 9 so maybe someone will be up.

I walk downstairs and I don't see anyone and check in all the rooms and last one is niall even though it's right next to me. The door creaks. Damn I think in my mind .

"Abby?" He says and turns on his lamp . "What are you doing?" He said and laughed a bit .

"I was seeing if anyone was awake ." I said and sat on his bed . "Well I'm up now but I'm still tired . What about you?" He said and glanced at me . "I'm just gonna go down stairs and eat something and probably just watch a movie , wanna join??" I said with a smirk and we ran down stairs.

"So , what movie are we gonna watch ?" Niall asked as I opened the fridge and grabbed the milk and found the cereal .

"Umm.. I don't know , whatcha got ?" I asked and he named just about 50 .

"Toy story?" I asked . "Sure , but don't say it too loud because liam will be in here in 2 seconds because he loves toy story ! " "Okay!!" I said and ate my cearael and headed up to his room .

He put the movie in and it kinda felt like we were a couple . I mean I don't like him like that , but what if I do?

I just shook it off and watch the movie and we both feel asleep and when I woke up liam was at the bottom of the bed with popcorn and had his eyes locked on the screen. I just laughed and he didn't even hear me.

********

Then around 10 everyone got up and I got ready for my day . I went and took a shower and went to my huge and empty walk in closet . After I got dressed , there was a knock at my door . It was zayn .

"Hey, um, my fiancé , Perrie is gonna take you shopping . If that's okay?" He said with a smile. "Uh , yeah , but all I have is 5 dollars .. " I said and laughed . "Don't worry about that love , we got ya." He said make me well welcome and like apart of a family . "She'll be her in about 15 minutes ." He said and walked out the door and I made my bed and cleaned my room up just a bit . I went in the bathroom to finish getting ready and I had a blow dryer and straightener and a curling wand.. All I really was missing was make up and some new clothes which I really don't need..

I walked down the stairs and I heard a knock at the door .

"Bye guys , see you in a bit , Zayns gonna walk me out !" I said and walked out the door when I saw this blonde girl with beautiful blue eyes and was about 2 inches taller then me . Well with heels on . Yeah I was short but whatever . I hopped in the car and waved to Zayn as he gave her a goodbye kiss and she hopped into the car as well.

"So , I'm Perrie , and you are abby?" She asked . "Correct , hold on, Arnt you in little mix?" I asked kinda siked out and wanted to fangirl but I didn't , I calmed down..

"Yeah I sure am, are you a fan?" She asked , "of corse whoever isn't is stupid , and your my favorite down tell the others ." I said and laughed .

"So , before we acually go shopping I have to go to the recording studio , do you mind?" She asked being super nice to me . "No problem .. Will everyone else be there too?" I asked kinda hesitantly . "Yes they sure will and you will get to meet them." She said and smiled . "So are you excited that tomorrow's Christmas?" She asked and smiled. "Well sorta because I never really had a christmas .. So yeah I guess I'm excited . " I said and her face looked sad . "Well I'm gonna make this the best Christmas you'll ever have! " She said and made me smile and we pulled up to the studio I saw the 3 other girls walk in together and about freaked and we walked inside as well .

"Guys this is abby!" Perrie said , "the girl the boys adopted the other day, she is super sweet !!!" She said and then I was almost as flat as a pancake because of the huge group hug we made . "Well I'll go let you guys record I'll be waiting ." I said and they waved goodbye .

************

An hour later :

"Okay , I'm sorry that took so long , let's go shop!!" She said and we ran out the door.

We shopped for about 4 hours and we had the backseat and trunk filled with my new clothes ! "Thanks so much Perrie , your a life saver , how much do I need to pay you, zayn said not to worry about it but I- " she cut me off .

"Don't worry about it , it's my Christmas presents to you .. And plus something else for tomorrow morning " she said as we walked in and the boys help with my bags into my room and then it took me about an hour to put them away.

********

I just plopped down on my bed and then heard a knock at my door .

"Come in" I said with my eyes shut and it was harry .

"Hey , how are you today?" He said and layed next to me on the bed both starring at the ceiling .

"Umm , one word, starstruck. " I said and laughed . "Yeah , they told me to come check on you , do you need any more help ?" He asked me like a gentleman . "I'm good , I just have a couple more shirts . "Okay , if you need me you know where I'm at !" He said and smiled and was headed to the door . "Back at ya!" I said and then just changed my mind.

"Wait !" He said and popped his head back in the room. "I'm gonna go downstairs with you !" I said and laughed and we walked downstairs .

"Today has been a good day ." I said and smiled .

"Who are you talking to?" Louis asked laughing . "Myself , who else ??" I said and laughed .

*************

A/N: sorry I haven't updated In a while . It's like 4 in the morning and I'm gonna update in the morning around 10 so see ya then !

Vote 🔹
Comment 🔹
Share 🔹