Chapter 2

I woke up and got ready like every single day and today I wasn't having a good day so far besides the shower because I acually got some warm water . I took a short shower so abby could also have a warm shower . I got ready pretty quick and ran down stairs to set up the signing papers . We have adoption once a month and so pretty much famous people or really rich people come and adopt a kid and live happily ever after but that hasn't happened for me . About 10 minutes till the first person to walk in the door and so we got all the kids down into the main area . There was about 50 kids.

About an hour 20 kids were gone. I knew that no one would come and never leave this place .

As I was walking up the stairs one more person walked in ..

I couldn't see that person but it sounded familiar ... And it was with 4 more other guys. It was starting to scare me... I stayed and listened .

"Hi , how may I help you?" Ms.beck asked I think his name was niall .

"Yes , I'm here to adopt the oldest one i think her name i-" ms.beck cut him off

"Yes Abby , she's sweet I'll go find her ." Then I ran up the stairs and got my guitar out and was playing a song.

Then I heard a knock on my door and a smile apon my face .

"Anna , someone's here to ad-" I cut her off screaming in joy!

"Omg omg!! I can't believe I'm gonna get out of here!" I said with a happy dance . "

"Okay missy , pack up and be down in 20." Ms.beck said and left . I was packing up and I looked out my open window . A limo? Okay what the heck who is that for and I got out my guitar after I packed.. I acually really knew how to play and so I tried the best I could just practicing and I added some singing into it . Then I heard about 5 different types of claps and this one dude said bravo and acted like he was crying but he was cute and funny . He has light brown hair and green/blue eyes .

"O-oh" I said shocked at the 5 guys .. They looked too familiar . "I-I am ready" I said with a smile at niall.

As we walked down I ran out the door and niall carried my guitar and this dude with shaggy brown hair and green eyes had my other stuff and his eyes locked on me. We got out side and I asked "so where's you ca-" I said as the Lemo driver opened my door .

"Holy crap." I said climbing in and sitting by the door . And then it hit me .

"Niall we have to go back . We have to get my sister you got to adopt her too please I don't know how I forgot her please!" I said freaking out and niall told the guy to turn around and niall put his arm around me to calm me down .

When we pulled up I hopped out of the limo and ran and the ran behind me and I held her in my arms.

"Your coming with me baby girl" I said "were leaving this place" I said and put her down and they signed the papers and we left and me abby sat in the back .

"So niall ." I said in kinda a question form . "Yeah?" He said and looked at me .

"So who are your friends ?" I said and smiled .

"This is liam" niall said . "Hi Love" he said and made me smile . "Zayn, louis , and harry " he said and harry just smiled and so did zayn.

So his name was louis ... That makes sense .

"Okay so where are we going?" Abby asked .

"Well little one , were on the way to our house !" Louis said "where we can play hide and seek and just saying the tickle monster is upstairs ." He said action all monster is and started tickling Abby and I just smiled that warmed my heart.

We them turned of this private road. And this big gate with security everywhere and they let us in.

Then I see this mansion ahead of me . So this is my new life?