𝔅𝔬𝔶𝔰 𝔄𝔦𝔫'𝔱 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔱

𝓢𝓐𝓨𝓖𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓔 : 𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓐𝓲𝓷'𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓽

1:09 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 3:58
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 𝗼𝗳 𝔖𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 32

-

kairi had ran all the way from his house to mattia's. to his luck, it had started raining on the way. the poor boy slipped on the rain due to him running in crocs.

"fuck." he winced as he examined his scraped knees. he got up immediately fighting the pain, he was determined to go fix things with mattia.

"these boys ain't shit, i'm not here for it"

meanwhile, mattia had gone back to simping and listening to music after he had texted kairi. he felt a little bit better after letting all of his feelings out to kairi in his messages.

he heard the rain pouring down softly hitting the ground. he found it relaxing and was starting to fall asleep due to the rain. the thundering soothing him, making him ease his anger.

a couple of minutes later her heard a soft knock on his basement window, waking him instantly. he got up and made his way to the window. he scoffed and rolled his eyes at the sight. it was kairi.

"you only hit me on the late night, i never see you in the daylight."

this was nothing new. these past couple of weeks he would only see kairi at night through facetime. kairi was always so busy doing god knows what during the day.

he creaked open the window letting kairi come in. the small boy was drenched due to the thunderstorm.

mattia quickly went to his bathroom and grabbed a towel for his boyfriend. he came out and grabbed one of his hoodies and a pair of boxers from kairis sleepover drawer.

he threw them at kairi, not wanting to deal with. kairi frowned at him, not liking the attitude mattia was already giving him.

"you wonder why i got a attitude? you make it hard for me to play nice."

mattia seen his reaction and rolled his eyes. "what kairi? what?" mattia practically shouted. he annoyed mattia trying to play the victim.

"have i become a habit? it really ain't attractive."

why was he acting the victim when he had mattia questioning if he was enough or worth loving. he was starting to think that maybe he was just hard to love.

"why do you waste all my time?" mattia asked kairi while he was changing into the dry clothes mattia had gave him.

"i'm not trying to do that mattia, i've just been in a bad place. i love you i really do, i promise. i came here to fix us." kairi sighed.

mattia just chuckled in annoyance. now kairi wanted to fix their relationship all of the sudden after weeks of them being like this?

"keep on tellin me lies cause you know i'll come right back when you don't even write back."

"doesn't seem like it."mattia said as he sat down in his bed.

kairi couldn't help but get mad at what mattia had just said to him. he ran out of his house at 2 am just to get treated like this. he literally risked himself getting sick from the rain and scraped his knees just for mattia to act like this.

"these boys get pissed cause i won't stand for it."

kairi was agitated, he came here to fix things not to fight back and forth with his lover. mattia noticed this and rolled his eyes. kairi really had some nerve.

"if you want the sweet life then act like it."

"if you don't want me acting like this, stop giving me reasons to act like this." mattia exclaimed to kairi, tired of kairi wanting everything just for him not to give anything back.

"run it backwards, don't be such a asshole!"

"stop being an ass please kai." mattia continued explaining to kairi while kairi sat in defeat on the edge of mattia's bed. he wanted the old kairi back, not the new kairi, not this asshole.

"don't get mad though, run it backwards."

"stop being mad at me then bebe." kairi told mattia, tired of them fighting.

he crawled closer to mattia and straddled his lap. he slipped his arms under mattia's arms and wrapped them around mattia's torso, resting his head onto his mad boyfriend's chest. 

mattia finally gave in after a couple of minutes and hugged kairi back.

" if you want me, act like it, act like it." mattia mumbled softly into the side of kairi's head, pecking his temple.