CHAPTER 1

TILA'S POV

"COONNNGGRAATUULATIOOONSSSSS!!!" The crowd cheered at the newly wedded couple as they said "I do" by the beach. The newly weds were my uncle and my most favourite aunt in the world. It had been the best wedding I had ever seen . Rich people and their money of course.

The two wore the biggest smiles on their faces and you could see just by the way they looked at each other, how much they were in love . Uncle Rolland and Aunty Rinah had been together for a very long time and had been through a lot of hardships due to their popularity. A lot of drama here and there and thou they overcame it all, I had watched how bad it can be being on the limelight.

My parents are also just like them. However they also learned to control what is shared by the media and all that was around them. Also with the fact that they are the richest people here in Newyork. What more can I say . "Money talk," they say.

As I sitted to have my cake,I watched as the couples around danced to the soothing slow songs under the beautiful lights that were set up everywhere that evening. I could not help but feel a little lovesick wishing that I had a person of my own to dance with.

"Heey Tee!!Come dance with us,"Jemma said dragging me from the chair with Tim and Zain following us. Doesn't look like I had a choice, does it? Tim and Zain were my cousins,both aged 23 while Jemma was my best friend and more like a sister to me. Jemma and I were only 20.

We danced and sang along to the songs as the night was still young. Played with the water by the beach as though we were kids and our make up and clothes messed. At around midnight we bid the newly weds good bye and as they flew from the families' private island. Yea there is a family private island in which we go to when we want privacy. No one except family and friends know about it..not even you. However , the name is Aldernovin . Our Family name.

So, now you know a bit about myself. You may not know that am just about to graduate from NYU and officially being a designer. Same case with Jemmie. It has been my passion and I have watched my mum and aunt doing this for a long time. My mum , Ivannah Meylid Aldernovin founded Meylid House and runs it with my aunt Rinah. Its the biggest fashion house in the world. My dad , Timothy Aldernovin, is a business man and founder of Izin Alder Corp. Its the biggest manufacturing industry in the world as well. My brother Hernol, who is 24years, will be dad's successor.

My favourite thing to do when am not designing is reading romance novels , therefore I am a volunteer at a book shop in town.

Did you stop to think how it is I manage being in NYU and volunteering at a bookshop with all the popularity in my family? Didn't think so! Its easy,DISGUISE!!!!

(hey,i know it might be a little long and not really that great but I did try)