Their old friend

3rd person's POV
-Daniel, Stephen, Hosuh?!-asked a voice from behind. The group turned around and saw a kid with similar hair to Bakugo. His eyes were closed.

-Jay?!-asked Stephen confused

-Jay?!-asked Stephen confused. The kid nodded his head as he run up to hug his friends.-Where were you Jay?!-asked Hosuh.-I could ask you guys the same thing!-he said. He then saw the twins.-Who are they?-he asked.-They are Charlotte Tanaka and Caleb Tanaka.-said Daniel.-Caleb thinks like us.-said Stephen.-Stephen stop.-said Akira hitting his head. Jay laughed at this scene.-So Jay... Where are you living?-asked Hosuh. Jay's look darkened.-If you don't have a place to stay, I can let you in my home.-said Akira. Jay looked at her.-R-really?-he asked. She nodded her head.-What's your quirk?-asked Deku.-Well, if I clap, I can make things fall.-he said with a smile.-That is way to OP.-said Charlotte.-Oi! You two!-yelled Bakugo. Akira and Deku turned around.-What now pomeranian?-asked Deku.-What was that?! I saw your sister destroy the robot with one punch!-he complained.-Daniel, can I stab him now?!-asked Stephen.-No.-He got a hit in the head.-How about you shut up? I'm not telling you my tricks.-said Akira.-You! Tch! Not like I need them.-he said as he walked away from them. After that, the group went to Akira and Deku's house.-Wow! So, you live in a forest?-asked Jay.-Yes. Forest are calm, and nobody has touched it since an incident.-said Deku.-And what was that about a kid going missing? I saw an image in a 'missing' paper.-said Jay. Deku's look darkened.-Sorry if I said anything bad!-Jay inmediately apologized.-No, it's ok.-said Deku as he went to his room. Akira looked at Deku as he went to his room. She grabbed her music box as she put some relaxing music.

-Thanks Charlotte.-said Jay.-No problem. I think we needed to calm down.-she said. She grabbed a book as she started to read it.-What are you reading?-asked Hosuh.-Just a book with fire spells.-she answered.-I see. Are you able to do A+-class spells?-.-No. I can do until A-class spells. I still try to learn A+, so I wonder if I can reach them in U.A-.-I think you can. I really want to reach A-class, since I can do until B-class-.-I feel you man.-.They talked a lot, mostly about spells.-Oh, now that I remember! Yesterday I created a C-class wind spell, and I want to try it out!-.-Then let's go!-.They teleported to the training area. Akira put a barrier.-Amanokaze!-she yelled as really strong wind blow a dummy.-Woah! Really strong!-said Hosuh-I also created a new spell, a fire one, and it's also C-class.-.-Then try it!-.Hosuh got in position.-Kaen!-he yelled as fire covered the dummy and turned it into dust.-Great job Hosuh!-said Akira, praising him.-But yours was better-.-Still, I liked yours!-.-We should go back.-.They teleported to the house.-Where were you?-asked Stephen.-Practising our new spells.-answered Hosuh.-Ok.-. They went to sleep.