Nine❤

{A/N: Maybe this chap is a little bit smutty⚠️You can skip this chap😅}

Rowoon's pov

Since then, Chani didn't talk to me that.He never started a conversation with me either before I do.He keep staying away from me.

He even sleeping with Inseong and not me.Am I too bad for him?Is it wrong to confess my feeling towards him?

Or he didn't dare to take the next level with me?Ah, I really cannot understand what his true feeling inside! But sometimes I bet that he do staring at me and giving a sweet smile.

And this months, he's been busy with his school and It's rare to see him home.And so do I busying with our new project.I even sleep at the company for a week.

"Chani, you've been busier lately.Are you not tired?"I asked Chani as we have breakfast together that morning.

"No, not at all.How about you?"He didn't looking at me.

"Ermm, same here!I never get tired with my job."I said and continuing eating my breaskfast.

"Who will stay outside or sleepover at the company?"Inseong asked.

"Today, we have to rechecked the new project and I might be late for home.So, don't count me in for dinner."I said,putting down my hand on the table.

"So,how about Chani?You didn't wanna sleep at your friends house today?"Inseong started to asked Chani who's seems not in a mood  for any kind of conversation.

"I don't know...We'll see...I got to go now...bye."He said awkwardly and then left.

Why do he should behave like that if he's with me?He really hate me maybe!But why?I mean, I once heard his conversation with Inseong but there's no problem because they could talk normally like he always did but me, not at all.

What should I do?.

Chani's pov

I don't know how to act or react in front of him.I can't even think straightly as he keep appearing into my mind.I've been avoiding him for a months but still...I can't even forget on how he was confessing to me.It's still fresh like he had been confessing last night.

But I'll try my best to stay away from him.I don't know if I feel the same as him!I can't even digging my own treasure and of course I can't see my 'blur' feeling towards him.

I'd miss him, feeling jealous everytime Hyeyoon visiting him especially when that bitch kiss his forehead, and steal a light glances towards him sometimes when I had the chance.

First of all, I don't know my own feeling. Secondly, he's been together with that fake girl again,I mean that bitch asking for him to get back and then without any hesitation,he agreed to it. Why do he have to confess his feeling to me when he's still in love with his girlfriend?

This thought bothering me all day.

Inseong hyung keep approached to me but I didn't even care about it. We never making out but every night he had been touching me and because of my heart totally broken,I let him do that cringe things.

He'll just kiss,hug and licked me up but never turned into a dirty sex since I'm still underage.He's been nice to me,helping to solve my problem and giving me more love but I don't know how to react it.

And the perfect words to explain him mine is 'boyfriend'.Yeah,he's my boyfriend.I just wanted to forget about Rowoon thats why I agreed to Inseong's wishes and becoming his boyfriend.

Tomorrow will be my birthday and I'm officially eighteen.So, I'm thinking of making out with him since I'm not underage anymore.

And today, another busier day for me.We have to study and study until 9 p.m. The teacher never give us a little space to rested but keep studying.Yeah, I know they wanted the best for us but couldn't they give us a little more rest.I'm tired and this kind of tiring was totally different from the others.