Eleven❤

{⚠️I'm warning you!This is smut chap⚠️So, you can skip it😆}

Rowoon's pov

I was actually wanted to showing my anger once they told me they're couple but I kept my temper down. After seeing Chani was in tears, I don't think he loves Inseong that much and I'm sure enough that he would be able falling for me.

"Seokwoo?What the hell are you thinking of right now? Won't you going to celebrate my relationship?" Inseong asked, putting down a glass of orange juice on the table.

"Nothing...It just about my work.I'm kinda stressed to it."I lied and merely smile.

"Work again! Stop talking about it! It's the day of my day today, isn't it?"

"Okay...for my best friend's sake, I would threw my work's mind away! So, congratulations to you Kim Inseong! I hope you two lovebirds will be happy though." I exclaimed but deep inside it was truly feel like hell. I hate being fake all the time but since I'm planning something, I have to do it anyway.

To win Chani's heart! That's my goal! To win someone heart, we should sacrifices ourself even it's feel like hell,right?

As we chatted about what had happen to our life, not knowing the time flies so fast, I got call from Hyeyoon, my beloved girlfriend. I don't think I can continue walking the same path with her again after Chani was about to take control and ruin my life even more. I was obsess with Chani and needing him more than anything. I can't describe this feeling but I'm totally going crazy as he keep appears into my mind.

"Won't you pick up the call?"Inseong distracting my thought.

"Oh, right. I forget about it."I said and then picked up my phone.

H: Hello babe? Why are taking so long to pick up my call?

R: I'm sorry...I was busying talking with my friend.

H: What friend? Is it Youngbin?

R: Nope...

H: So, it a girl right?! Don't you dare to cheating on me Seokwoo!(In a angry voices)

R: Of course it's not...Stop thinking too much. You know I'll be always loyal to you, right?

H: Are you sure your friend is not a girl?

R: Yeah, I'm sure...trust me babe~Anyway, why are you calling me? Is there something important you wanted to tell me?

H: What kind of question is that?Is it wrong for a girlfriend to call her own boyfriend?!

R: Oh, so you've been concerning about me? That's sweet~ I love you babe~

H: Yeah, I worried about you all the time specially your heart! Anyway, can we hanging around tomorrow? I mean a date?

R: Oh my, babe~Date? Sure...I miss you anyway. Ermm, can other couples join us too?

H: Other couples? Who is it?

R: It's my friend, Inseong and Chani.

H: Okay then~ Bye~I have to hung up now~

Tomorrow will be a bad day for Kang Chanhee. Actually I'm planning to make him felt jealous but if he's not jealous, I would killed myself. Besides I wanted to make sure if he'd feel the same as me because the way he look at me, it's really SOMETHING! So I need to digging his precious treasure inside his heart.

"It's pretty late. We should be home by now. Chani must be so lonely there." Inseong spoke as he get ups from his seat.

"Yeah, we should." I tried to cover up my jealously faces.