Part 1

1:34 am

The sound of the light rain storm hitting the roof of the house could be heard.
And soon a terrific scream in the distance could be heard.

*The sound of a phone ringing*

911: 911 what's your emergency? (A women picked up)
???: Hello? (The sound of a scared child spoke)
911: Hello how can we help you?
???: I heard scary noises coming from my friends home.... and screaming... (said the little girl)
911: Its ok darling, can you tell me more of what you heard?
???: I heard glass breaking... and then I heard screaming.... and..
911: And what dear?
???: This scary growling noise.
911: Ok dear what's your address so we can send our men over there to check your friends house?
???: ~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~.
911: Ok dear give me a second.

(The women checking into radios of police nearby)

911: Dispatch we have a 10-15, possibly a 10-62 at ~~~~~~~~~~ neighbors house. Requesting near by dispatch to investigate, over.
LT: This is LT Daniel. I'm in pursuit to ~~~~~~~~, over.
911: 10-4.

(Picking the phone back up with the little girl)

911: Ok dear. The police are on their way. Stay on the line with me till they get there.
???: Okay... (said with fear in her voice)
911: What's you're name?
???: Chloe...
911: How old are you Chloe?
Chloe: 9...
911: Where's your parents Chloe?
Chloe: Their out with friends I think...
911: Okay well the poli..
Chloe: I see someone outside my window!
911: Stay calm Chloe, police are on..
Chloe: He's looking at me!
911: Stay calm Chl...

(The sound of a window smashing)

Chloe: He broke the window downstairs!
911: Where are you Chloe?
Chloe: Upstairs in my room...
911: You need to hide Chloe.
Chloe: Okay...

(The sounds of Chloe crawling)

Chloe: I'm under my bed...
911: Okay stay on the line Chloe. And keep quite. The police are almost there.

(The sound of heavy feet could be heard coming up the stairs. Getting a bit louder and louder as the mysterious figure gets closer and closer to Chloe's door. And went quiet for a minute. The sound of the rain outside was the only thing to be heard. Soon the quiet sound of squeaking could be heard in the background. The noice happen to be Chloes door opening just ever so slowly. At this time, Chloe's breathing stiffens in and out due to the fear she is feeling. The figure walks into the room. Chloe being able to hear the foot steps roaming her room. She could see the figures feet walking the surrounding areas of the room. Checking small spaces and areas where she would be able hide. As if it knew she was in the room. Whatever it was, it was looking for her. The feet walked towards the bed and stopped. They stood there for a small bit of time. Then walked away, out of her peripheral vision. She waited for a second. Making sure the figure was gone. She couldn't see anything.)

Chloe: (whispering) I.... I think its goOOONNEEE!!!!

(Chloe was yanked from her feet, out from under her bed. Screaming threw the process.)

911: CHLOE??? CHLOE???

(The sounds of her screams could be heard from the phone... and soon after... silence... the only thing that could be heard. Was the slight sounds of something being torn apart. And the sound of something spilling.....)

(The pitter patter of the rain could be heard hitting the top of the police car as it parks in front on the Chloe's house. Flashing the street with his lights.)

LT: 10-97 I've arrived at the location.

(LT Daniels exits his car with his hand on his revolver that's strapped to his belt. Looking around the front of the house. Seeing that one of the windows has been smashed in. He quickly makes his way to the door.)

LT: This is the police, I'm busting in!!

(LT Daniel kicked down the door. Pulling his revolver out and scanning the front living room.)

LT: This is the police. Show your self of you will be shot on sight if not known!

(Scanning through the first floor finding nothing or nobody. He makes his way upstairs. Seeing three doors. Two happened to be closed. While the other was slightly open. The sound of dripping could be heard from it. He made his way to the open door and pushed slowly threw. The moment the door was opened. A revolting smell was in the air. Hitting him like a truck. The room was pitch black. And only when lightning was presented at the time. Could he see what would scar him for life. His eyes opened wide. Turning on the lights of the room. He couldn't hold his stomach from vomiting on the floor. The little girls body. Was scattered throughout the room. Her neck seemed to have bitten threw. Her stomach was clawed open. Her intestines were pulled out from the open gash and hung onto the ceiling fan. Her arm was torn off. And was right next to the LT's foot. And finally the blood of this child was not missed. It covers the floors, the walls, and even the ceiling. The LT shakily wiped his mouth from him puking his insides out. And grabbed his radio.)

LT: I need immediate assistance at my location. Body a little girl has been found ripped apart. I repeat, I need immediate needs assistance at my location.