7.

*Harry*

I just almost ran over Abby, I almost ran over her I wish I ran over her just to giver her mouth to mouth, I was joking, honestly my heart skipped a beat when I hugged her, after a little chat she walked away, I still can't get used her walking away so suddenly, maybe she still hates me.

I hopped back my car and drive home.

I woke up not feeling well, the fact I almost ran over Abby yesterday. I walked towards the bathroom and changed into my white tank top and black skinny jeans. I ran my hair with my hand and walked out of my gigantic house.

Walking towards the garage and pulling out my neon green skateboard, I started skating I don't really know my destination, I just really want to see Abby again, now I know where to go.

The park full of trees and things, the reason why I'm here in New York is that my sister Gemma needs my help. Thinking of the same city where the love of my life lives here after that walk away from her the only thing I know that I thought of her every day, yeah you may say I'm in love with her cause I really do love her.

"Smirky?" Someone shouted by meaning someone is Abby

"Bitter?" I snapped out of my thoughts

There she was standing in her skateboard too, with her blonde hair in a ponytail she was wearing this black sweater and black jeans with her converse.

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"I could ask you that myself," I smirked

"Well I just went in a little walk," she smiled

"You?" She asked

"A walk too," I smiled

"So wanna join me?" She asked

Then my mind flew, I was talking to Abby, Abby I tell you!, act cool Smirky.

"Yeah sure," I skated towards her

"Since when did you move here?" She asked while skating down the side walk

"3 months ago," I said

She just nodded and kept smiling.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"You know," she said

I was confused what is she talking about?

"What?" I said

"Nothing," she looked down

"What do you mean?" I asked lifting her head

"You left me," she said shifting her head away from my gaze

"Oh," I let go

"Oh," she said

I could see a drop of tear from her eye.

"I'm sorry," I said

"Yeah," she wiped it away fixing herself and smiled at me

"I'm sorry Abb-" she cut me off

"Don't call me that!" She snapped

"Sorry," I whispered

She glared at me then skated off, I can't stand her being mad at me so I followed her.

She was heading towards this huge house, then I stopped behind this big bush, she picked up her skateboard then sat down on her front porch, pulling something out of her pocket.

Guess what it is, yeah a cigarette.

I closed my eyes hoping it is not a cigarette, then when I opened it I saw her puffing out the smoke.