Chapter 7

I want to thank you all for the support that I've been getting from this book. I really appreciate it so much ❤️. Make sure to vote to and leave a comment if you want! A lot of these chapter are unedited, but I will be going back over them and fixing all the errors.

This is the dress Imani is wearing and her hairstyle ^

They were all looking at me. I kinda figured that some attention would be on me but damn I didn't expect this much. I nervously trailed behind Tyler as he lead me to the front of the crowd. Everybody was so dressed you'd think that they were about to meet the fucking president. Why is there so many people in just one house? I glanced down quickly at my dress suddenly feeling undressed. I had chose a simple tight fitting red dress because I only thought fifteen people would be here, not the whole fucking town. Damn, how popular is this guy?

I placed my hand firmly on top of my boobs as I sped up to keep up with Tyler. Unfortunately for me that didn't really do much. My boobs were damn near about to spill out of this tight ass dress, but I honestly didn't mind. They were sitting up real good if you know what I mean. I sighed in relief as we finally reached the front, but that moment was shortly outlived when I made eye contact with Colton. Damn he looked so good. His eyes drop down to my revealing cleavage before looking back up with a frown. For whatever reason that annoyed the crap out of me. Who was he to judge what I have on?

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Before I could say something slick to him, he had  already focused his attention back to the large crowd in front of us. I watched in amazement as the loud chatter quickly came to a holt the moment he raised his arm. Everybody's attention was now on us. I held on to Tyler's hand as my anxiety started to kick in. I hated being in big groups, and I hated being the center of attention even more. It made me so uncomfortable.

"I would like to thank you all for coming out here tonight. As a lot of you are aware I have indeed found my mate," He wraps his arm my waist pulling me closer to him, "and I've invited you all to meet her. She will soon be apart of this growing pack, but for now we will celebrate the fact that she's here. Soon she will be leading this pack by my side and giving me a heir to this growing family. As we celebrate tonight, we'll give thanks to our Moon Goddess for this wonderful gift. Please, drink to your heart's content." He chuckled.

It was then that I smelled it.

A women's perfume. It was faint but still strong enough for my to smell from where I stood at. What the hell? I wanted to yell, maybe even strangle him, but I stayed quiet not wanting to make a scene I'm front of the guests. Plus it wasn't as if he was my man or anything. I barely knew the guy. As soon as they all went back to conversations with each other I roughly snatch his arm off of my waist and turned to Tyler. I could literally feel the anger radiating off of him when I did that, but I didn't care. I am not his little puppet that he gets to control whenever he wants.

"Let's go get some drinks."

Without waiting for his reply I made my way through the sea of people and towards the mini bar. I smiled lightly when I felt Tyler's hands softly rest on my shoulders, giving me a gentle squeeze.

"How drunk are we planning on getting tonight?"

"Really fucking drunk." I shouted as I motioned for the bar tender. "I'll have four shots of tequila, thanks."

As soon as I made eye contact with him my jaws almost dropped. He was gorgeous- no not even the word gorgeous was appropriate- he was god like. I watched hungrily as he casually shoves his long curly locks out his face. He was tall, but not as tall as Colton, or as built as he was, but he still had a little muscles on him.

"Damn bitch you might as well fuck him right here on the table." Tyler whispered as he took a shot of his drink.

"Oh shut up." I blushed, embarrassed that I had been caught eyeing him.