California Girl

I woke up to the beeping sound of my alarm, I groaned as I awoke, and sat up and remembered, today was the day I was moving to California!

I grinned to myself as I strolled down the stairs and greeted my mum who already had food on the table for me which was a huge surprise. My mum, little brother (Charlie) and little sister (Amy) had all decided to move to leave our family history in the past and start again. My dad died in an early stage of my life, when I was 12 to be precise, and still living in this house brought memories back to us all, and it was time to move on.

After eating, I returned back upstairs to finish my last bit of packing that I hadn't finished.

In my head, I couldn't wait to be one of those tanned and beautiful California girls, but in my heart, I didn't want to leave my family and friends and most of all, my bestfriends Evie and Ben. Those two had literally stuck by me through my whole life, we have always been together and never left each others side and, I don't know how I will live without them.

I got dressed, I chose navy high waisted shorts and a white tank top which had an emoji 💀 in the middle, I also wore my new white converse and brushed my bum length blonde hair so it looked neat and placed a pink flower crown on my head. Perfect.

Evie and Ben was waiting for me when I arrived at the airport with my family, they both looked really sad but they was making their best efforts to look happy for me.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I whined as I hugged them both.

"Make sure you ring everyday!" Ben whispered in my ear, through tears, which was surprising because I had never seen him cry before.

"Tell me if you meet any hot boys!" Evie said laughing even though her eyes were filled with tears. Ben flinched slightly when she said that but I shrugged it off.

I laughed too and said my final goodbyes and joined my family who was waiting for me, then we got ready to go to California. I hope it's what it's expected to be like; sun and beautiful beaches.

To be precise, we was going to L.A and I couldn't wait. I plugged in my headphones and listened to music for a while on the flight, but when we landed I was so tired I didn't really take notice of my surroundings.

A few hours later, we arrived at my new house that I would be living in, and it was so big it looked amazing.

"Go pick your rooms," my mum said chuckling when she saw how fast we all ran off. "I'm glad we moved here." she said quietly to herself but i could just about hear it as I quickly sprinted off.

As soon as I entered the house I ran up the stairs, and glanced at the sizes of each bedroom. I looked at the biggest one and ran in that direction. It was massive, probably triple the size of my old bedroom.

It had a pink double bed in the middle, a reasonably sized walk in closet, a bathroom (en suite) and a balcony. I was speechless. It was a room that people had in the movies. I went out on the balcony to look at the view and saw our road where 5 guys were laughing and skating on their skateboards.

Wait. Hold on.

I grabbed my MacBook and searched up 'O2L' on youtube, and I realised that it was really them. Kian, Jc, Ricky, Trevor and Sam. I wonder if they are my neighbours?

I have to say, my favourite one is Kian, he's so cute in his videos but I doubt he would ever date me. Saying that though, I lived opposite him, I definitely had a chance now!

I FaceTimed Evie that night on the balcony with my MacBook, and told her everything, she seemed really happy and jealous but in a jokingly way.

"I have to come and visit you soon...and JC..." she mentioned with a chuckle.

"Omg, Evie, isn't your mum going on work vacation for a few months? why don't you come and stay with us, we have a spare room and there's enough space!"

Evie bit her lip and hesitated, I don't know why, does she not want to?

"I would love to but my mum has to go for about 9 months (authors note; lets just pretend ok) and I don't know if I would be able to stay that long with your parents." she mumbled.

"My parents won't mind, you can stay as long as you want." I said with a large grin.

"Actually, I would love that because we could go on a double date. me and Jc, you and Kian." she said looking excited like it was actually going to happen.

"You talk to her about it and I will tell my parents, I will FaceTime you tomorrow yeah?"

"Ok bye, miss you." She said blowing a kiss.

"Miss you too, now, I have to go!" I said with a laugh.

I closed my laptop, everything was going great here in L.A. Suddenly, a knock at the door interrupted my thoughts.

I walked up to my door and opened it, and to my surprise, the members of O2L stood there, right in front of my very eyes. I got nervous because, why was they even here? did they catch me staring at them from my balcony?!

"Hey we noticed your new, welcome." Sam simply said with a cute smile.

I think I just died.

"Well thanks..." I replied awkwardly.

"There's a party on the beach tonight and we was wondering if you could come.." Jc said slowly.

"Uhh, I don't know I've just got here." I wanted to say yes but I was really tired and I don't know anyone, unless you count them, but I don't want them to feel like they have to look after me...

"Please come, we would love to get to know you a bit better." Ricky said with a pout making me blush.

"Fine," I said with a smile, "I will meet you there, what time?"

"10 pm, see you there gorgeous." kian said with a wink and then they left.

Did that just happen? I mean, kian calling me gorgeous and them inviting me to a party?!

oh my god, I will have to tell Evie all about it tomorrow.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

authors note;
Daisy is being played by Andrea Russet (I've just changed it)
hey so if your reading this please vote and comment your feedback because it's really hard to carry on writing when I don't know how people think about it and if they like it or not haha.
I know it's my first chapter, and basically just an introduction but it would really help me out so yeah, if you have any questions then comment them and I will answer them shortly, thanks for reading!
I will upload as soon as I can, I was thinking about doing an update every Thursday but I don't have that many readers so...also I have the whole storyline planned in my head and I'm addicted to writing.
Last thing to add, I'm still editing this paragraph because every time I read it I see mistakes, so if you do see any mistakes just ignore them and I promise to fix them soon!
apology for the long authors note but, yeah....btw it's Christmas Day, so merry Christmas😏🌸

- stevie xo