Date Night

"So, I'm going on a date with Kian tonight!" I said excited, Evie looked just as excited through the screen.

"Omg..what are you going to wear?!"

"I have no clue." I said shocked as it came out of my mouth, I didn't know what to do.

"What about that really cute dress you wore to my party?" She said imagining it.

"Yes that's a really good idea!" I said with a huge smile. "actually I better start getting ready. I will tell you all about it later."

I arrived at the restaurant and it was really posh and probably really expensive. I saw Kian sitting at a table wearing a navy suit and he looked really hot.

He greeted me with a hug and he pulled my chair out letting me sit down before he sat at his chair.

"You look beautiful." he said smiling.

I blushed.

"Thanks," I said with a smile, and I sipped my drink.

"Again, thanks for the most amazing night, Kian." I said with a blush, outside the restaurant.

"No problem." he said with a smile and he leant down and we started to kiss.

It was the most beautiful kiss I had ever felt, it was filled with so much passion yet so much...sweetness.

We both pulled away and smiled, and I giggled as he opened the car door.

It was quite silent on the drive home, I wasn't sure about what to say.

"Would you like to go on another date sometime?" He mumbled, I could see his hands clenching the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles had gone pale and white.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

"And...would you er...like to um...be my uh girlfriend?" He said with a stutter.

"I would love to be your girlfriend," I said with a smile, "as long as I can borrow some more hoodies." I said with a laugh.

He took a hand off the steering wheel and intertwined his fingers with mine.

He didn't reply, only laughed.

We arrived at the O2L house, Kian was still holding my hand as we walked up to the door and opened it, revealing JC.

"Hey lovebirds." he said with a wink and a laugh as we entered.

Kian ran to the kitchen getting some snacks, I guess we would be watching a movie.

I sat down next to JC and Sam.

"Kian is really lucky to have you, you do know that, right Daisy?" Jc said, placing his hand on mine.

"Thanks but, I once was just a fan and now I'm actually dating Kian Lawley, I'm the lucky one." I said with a smile.

I didn't move my hand, I felt like it was a friendly gesture but as Kian pushed through the doors with a load of snacks in his hands, his eyes fell upon our hands and me and JC looking into each others eyes.

I turned my head to see Kian and quickly snatched my hand away. I know what it looked like but it really wasn't like that.

He came and sat next to me, pushing JC away, on purpose.

"What should we watch?" Sam asked.

"A horror?" JC replied excitedly.

"I agree." Kian mumbled.

We put a horror on, of course it was my worst type of movie but I snuggled into Kian and hid my face. He threw his arm over me and started to rub circles on my back to calm me down. But soon enough I fell asleep.

"Shutup, she fell asleep, can't you be quiet for once?!" I heard Kian mutter to the other boys. He was carrying me bridal style up the stairs.

My body was placed on a soft surface, probably Kian's bed.

"Goodnight Daisy." he mumbled, kissing me on the forehead. He climbed in the bed but was laying on the other side which I respected. We just got together, I didn't want to be spooning him two hours after he asked me to be his girlfriend.

When I awoke, my head was buried in Kian's chest and his arms were wrapped around me. I guess I did it in my sleep.

"Morning." He mumbled in a really sexy raspy voice. His hair was all messed up and I couldn't help but stare.

"Morning." I managed to whisper through my trance.

"I'm sorry, you fell asleep so I thought I wouldn't wake you, and at first I was right at the end of the bed but I woke up and um." he said quickly.

"Well at first I thought you was being really sweet because I didn't want to rush anything and I didn't know if you wanted to cuddle or anything but I woke up and I was snuggled into you and I was too comftable so I didn't move." I said quickly and we both laughed and I kissed him and he kissed back and it felt magical.

authors note;
Daisy is Andrea Russet btw, I know I said she had blonde hair but I'm changing it so yeah sorry but please note it isn't going to be the same story as Andrea and Kian.