013

"I'm secretly obsessed with you"

read this shit in black

a/n I know finally a REAL chapter lmaooooo bitch I know😭😭🤣 oh and i'm going to edit these chapters because they're probably trash.

oh and y'all go find some shit out in this one soooo....go read!!!

scroll down obviously.

a week later

Kentrell POV-I was chilling laying back watching Nevaeh do her makeup she really didn't need that shit she already had beautiful ass skin

Kentrell POV-
I was chilling laying back watching Nevaeh do her makeup she really didn't need that shit she already had beautiful ass skin.

"what you looking at"she chuckled.

"nah you just look good say"I said licking my lips looking her up and down.

she really was making a nigga hard ass hell right now but I couldn't show that.

"you good slime"she laughed and looked back at me I guess she noticed.

I then stood up.

"handle that for me ma"I stood in front of her face so she could see my shit.

"nigga no I'm tired you better go beat that shit"she said.

"fuck you"I said then went to the bathroom and handled my shit fuck you mean.

"I know you would love to again"she yelled from her room.

A/N oh and when i put the parentheses ( ) that's me just saying random shit lmaoo kinda like narrative and author type shit if that makes sense....if you get it you get it if you don't then oh well.

but go ahead and continue....

••

Nevaeh POV-I finished my makeup and took a couple of pictures then walked downstairs to see Kd,Boomer,Ben,Babyjoe,and 3three playing the game

Nevaeh POV-
I finished my makeup and took a couple of pictures then walked downstairs to see Kd,Boomer,Ben,Babyjoe,and 3three playing the game.

Nova and Jordyn was no where to be found.

(they probably FUCKING)

remember "probably"

"hey hoe"kd said.

"hey crack baby"I said making everyone laugh and him mug me.

"say Kd watch yo mouth"Kentrell said turning around.

(This nigga always saying "say")

"damn this nigga pussy whipped it was joke"kd mumbled.

(LET HIM BE EARS)

"and is"Nevaeh quietly thought to herself but didn't realize she said it out loud.

everyone turned their head at her.

(THE FUCK IS YALL LOOKING AT)

"oh, my bad"she looked down.

(don't say my bad it happened already luv)

"i knew it"babyjoe mumbled and rolled his eyes becoming annoyed.

**Author**
secretly babyjoe wanted Nevaeh but he would never show it he'd just hit her with the "slime" or "sis" you know the little typical shit but nigga you ain't slick.He wanted her bad and didn't care about her being with Kentrell he wanted her all to himself.He wanted to risk it all and make a move but he knew what would come with that but still didn't care.

crazy ass hell...

right ?

i know...

but that's for another chapter and i say "another" I mean possibly the next one.

anyways let's get back to the story!

Omniscient POV-
"knew what"Nevaeh asked him but instead of him answering her he just stormed off in the next room.

that was weird she thought

"the fuck wrong with him"Kentrell said but soon brushed it off.

he just assumed babyjoe wasn't in the mood like normally but that wasn't the case.

"nun man just leave em alone"Boomer said.

"mhmm whatever I'm going to get something to eat I'm hungry"Nevaeh said then everyone nodded and asked her to bring them something back and grabbed her keys.

she got in her car and noticed there was something on her window that looked like a note so she picked it up and read it.

"I'm secretly obsessed with you"-unknown lover.

what the fuck she thought and just sat there wondering who this could be or maybe someone was just messing with her to be a reaction.