chapter 5

Lucy POV

"Where are we going?""somewhere."replied Natsu.He was carrying me bridal-style so I might as well enjoy the view until we reach who knows where.

Levy POV

"So...um where are we going?""oh you find out soon."said the cheerful gajeel.I was sitting on side shoulders as he continued skipping through town.Haiz might as well enjoy might new height while it lasts.

Mira POV

Lax us was carrying me bridal style and staring into the sky."Aren't we going anywhere?"I asked lax us who was still staring into the sky."We are"he said smiling at me."But we are gonna travel through lighting like how I travel."I wasn't prepared for that so I just waited.

Yukino POV

I sat on sting's shoulder as I wondered where we were going.I knew asking would be useless so I sat there and did nothing.

Kagura POV

Rouge was using his shadow as a chair and he made me sit on it,being board I asked"Rouge where are we going?""somewhere my sweet."I blushes crimson at his comment,but was quiet the whole way.

Romeo POV

I ran from Wendy when she came.I quickly ran into a cave and his there.I heard Wendy come in and I tried to run deeper but was greeted by a dead end."Romeo or where are you romeo!"Shit she was close.I turned to maybe try dash past her if she was looking for me but instead she was standing right there."there you are"she said quite evil-like.I turned to run but she pushed me down on to a bed?I just noticed there was one there."Oh I knew you would come here so I set this up"smiled the innocent yet evil wendy.

Lucy POV

He walked and reached my apartment.he opened the door and I was shocked.I forgot to lock it.Natsu walked over to the bed and gently laid me on my bed,before getting above me."let's begin shall we?""begin wha"I didn't finish my sentence as his soft lips hit mine.But instead of fighting back,I kissed him back.His tongue was trying to enter my mouth but teased him by not letting him in.Then he went into my shirt and squeezed by right breast.I open my mouth and his tongue entered.soon we were fight for domenace.he won and then he kissed me on my neck started to moan."N..as..t..sss.....uuu"Then he bit my neck.it was a warm feeling.when he went up,my neck had a symbol of a flame."I love you Luce and now you are mine."I could not respond as he sucked on my right nipple and played with my left breast while his other hand took off the rest of my skirt.When he stopped,I replied him"I love you too."then I noticed he was not makes so I pulled down his pants along with his boxers.it was big and hard but before I could do anything he started to finger me."o...h...Na...t..su..ahhhhhh"he kept putting more fingers in then he took them all out."you ready ?"I nodded and he placed his manhood inside my womanhood.he was violent and I grabbed the bed for dear life.the pain was bad and suddenly it was replaced by pleasure."ah...h..h"I moaned."you like that Luce?""yy....ee...ss"Then we did it for a a few more minutes before we exited."I love you Luce.""I love you too Natsu."I said as we fell asleep.

Levy POV

We reached gajeel's house and he laid me on bed.Before I could do anything,he ripped my dress off along with my undergarment.Then I took off his and stares at his d***. It was so big but I put it into my mouth."a..h..h"gajeel moaned.Then he started fingering me and i started moaning"ga...jjj...eeeel."he kissed me down my neck and then he bit me.It was cool.then I knew he marked me but who cares.he sucked on my breast and bit my nipple.then he placed his manhood in mine.It was painful at first and I was in pain but soon it was pleasure."F...as...tter..hh..a.rr..dd..er."soon we released."I love you levy.""I love you too"As we fell asleep me in his arms.

Mira pov.

Soon we reached his apartment and he laid me on his bed.Then we kissed and then he bit me. It was static."Now let's start on the good stuff."He pulled off my dress while I pulled down his pants and boxers.he pulled off mynundergarments and I pulled off his shirt.he sucked on my breast while fingering me."mmm....ooo...rrrrrrrr....e"I moaned.then he stopped and looked at me.I nodded in approval.he thrust his d*** in my p****.it was painful but then I loved it.he grabbed my ass and continued."fas...te..r llaa..x..us"I moaned.Then later after a few minutes we relesed."I love you lax us.""I love you too Mira now round two"he said as he started again.

Yukino pov

He sat me down by a river before sitting next to me."Nice isn't it?"he asked."Yeah it is"I smiled.Then suddenly he tackled me and removed all my cloths.He was also already naked.I covered my breast with my hands but he removed them and sucked them."Stt....iii....n...g..s..aaaaa...mmm...AAA"I moaned.he then kissed my neck slowly.he after a while he bit my neck.then he got up to see his work.At the place he bit me was a pair of white fangs.he then came back and fingered me and suck on my breast."Ah....hhhh...h.h ssss.s.s.s...t.t.t.t.t...iii..nnnn...gggg..SAA..mmm...aaaahhhhh"he stuck his manhood in me.it felt so good.We did it ,switching places constantly until I was tried and he realised."yukino I love you.""I love you too sting sama"I said as he pulled me in a tight embrace

Kagura POV

I was in darkness as I felt rouge touch my naked body all over.he became shadow and engulfed me.he sucked on my breast before licking my clit."R..ou .g.ee a...hh.."he bit my neck and left a mark before doing what he was doing before.I sucked his dick and he moaned."ka...g...u...r...a.AAA..h.h"then I took his d*** and stuck it into me.he went faster and harder.it was pleasurable.then he come and he exited me before sucking my breast again.Then he stopped."I love you my sweet""me too...ooo...o"I could not finish as he sucked on my breast and grabbed my ass.

Romeo POV

She was on top of me."Um Wendy I remember my dad needs me at home to help me surprise my mum."I said trying to get Wendy off me."It can wait.""Um I am too young"again trying to make a excuse"nvrmind"she said smiling.she was already half naked."I have to train now so bye."I finally got Wendy off me and tried to run but she grabbed my back collar and pulled me back to the bed.She said Nothin as she took down my pants and took off my shirt.She sucked on my member making me groan."We....nn...d...y..y ."I grabbed her breast but let go.I was not going to turn into my father.But she seemed to read my mind and place my hands on her boobs."I don't mind."after that I licked her clit and then played with her breast."r...o...mm...eee...o"dam her moan was turning me on.I looked at her and she said do it.I thruster my member into her. She moan"aaaa..a.a.ahh.h.h.h.do...nn...t...st ..op"After a while I exited."I love you marvel"" I love you too con bolt"Then we fell asleep.