chapter 2

Levy POV

Inside the caves were a few beds,followed up by a few pictures of a dragon and natsu!?and Beside it was a large IGNEEL carved into the wall.Then we realised .This is the cave natsu was raised in."all the girls nodded."Well you finally figured it out eh?"Said a low gruff voice.We turned and saw natsu and the boys."how did you find us!"natsu rolled his eyes and said "dragon slayer remember,great sense of smell."We ran but each boy caught their mate.We looked at each other and did the only thing possible.We kicked them where the sun don't shine.They doubled over and we ran.

Romeo POV

I walked towards my dad and turned to see Wendy following.shit I thought. I quickly ran to the back door and ran before hitting someone.I fell onto the floor "sorry."I said trying to get up."Don't be."I froze.Wendy was slowly crawling onto me."come on romeo."She smashed her breast in my face.over the years Wendy had grown a body quite like Lucy.She quickly kissed me while I tried to pull back.She bore her fangs and was going to bite me when she suddenly fell unconscious over me.I saw Ezra."Romeo get the magic chains.we are going to chain them up until the season is over.

Lucy POV

We ran to the back of the guild to see Ezra and romeo pull and unconcous Wendy ."Ezra...help...dragon...slayers"I said trying to catch my breath.Then they were behind us.I heard Ezra yell"ARCHER ARMOUR"(made that up sorry for the lousy name)She pulled back a bow with needles."What do you think your doing titanina"snarled natsu in and angry tone."Sleep."and she shot the needles at them and they feel asleep."come on.cuff them."

Natsu POV

I woke up."titania"I snarled."Shut up flame brain"yell gajeel cuffed beside me."You wanna go metal head."Shut up we need to get out of near!"yelled lax us."Fine"we said in unison.Master came down and said .Sadly you are cuffed with magic nullifying cuffes would cannot escape."We tried and tried but he was right."Let us go old man"I growled at master."no"and then he was gone.