The new female

Sorry in advance for grammer. Please vote and comment on any and everything. If you have any ideas put em out there. Hope you like it.

James POV

"Good morning James." I hear my teacher, Ms.Bill say. As always I show her the birdy as I walk to my seat in the back. She takes a deep breath and smile bright obviously very annoyed. As always I am the last one to get there. Ms.Bill and her loud voice interrupts my nap and says,"students we have a new student, her name is Ms. Saris Tori. And I want all of you to welcome her to Franklin Heart properly. She will be coming in 3-5 minutes." "So you want me to be nice to her basically." I say. "I am not making you do anything just asking you you to welcome her but you don't have to be nice you don't even have to talk to her." "I would be more than glad to welcome her Ms.Bill."we hear happy jazzy say. "Well thank you Jasmine. Is she like your dorm mate?" Ms. Bill ask. "Why are we still talking about her still? You stupid people ask like we have never had a new student before by the ways I am more or less talking to you ms. Bill. I would be talking to jazzy but she is happy jazzy, this is normal for her. But you Ms. Bill it is out of the box just like your brain in an insulting way." Just before she can say anything saris comes in. "If it isn't the great o' mighty Saris Tori. Ms. Bill and happy jazzy can't stop talking about you." "Oh you must be James Kat. The principal has told me a lot about you." She says. Oh a spark of sassyness I like it. I finally look up at her and my mouth almost drops open. She has to be the hottest girl at this school."What is the matter cat got your tongue, Mr.Kat?" She says." Oh you got jokes." I says with a smirk. " I keep jokes." She says with a smart smile. " Ok before this gets harsh, hi I am jasmine but everyone calls me happy jazzy. You are Saris right?" "Yes that's me."she says. "yay you are my new dorm mate." Jazmine says. She smiles and then says," is there are reason you are staring at me, kitty?"she whispers still smiling at jazzy who is talking Saris's head off. "Nope." I say as my gaze at her goes lower towards her thighs. Saris clears her throat and my eyes quickly go back to her light bright hazel eyes."well, one thing." I say." And what is the one thing?"she says still whispering and smiling at jazzy who is still talking her head off." You have a hell of a shape!" I say with a smirk."that is a good thing right."she says laughing."hell yeah!" By now we both are laughing our heads off." Well thank you"she says with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Now the bell has rung and almost everyone is out of the classroom Saris, Jazzy, and I are still here because Ms. Bill told us to stay." Jazzy you may leave." Ms.Bill says coldly." As for Ms. Saris and Mr.Kat we have to talk.