Chapter 5: A Date and A Battle

You let out a huge sigh. You're in a white t-shirt, blue jeans with a belt, and brown shoes.

"It's just a day, it's just a day, " you said while walking to Fuyumi place.

You finally get to her front door. Taking in a deep breath in and out, you finally knock on the door.

You hear Fuyumi yell out "Natsuo, can you get that?"

"I'm on it, " he replied.

Soon, the door would open. "Y/N, " Natsuo said.

"Hey, Natsuo, " you replied.

"You're going out with my sister today huh?" He asked.

"Obviously, " you told him. "To be honest with you, I'm really nervous."

Natsuo puts his hand on your back. "If it makes you feel any better, so is she."

"Two nervous people on a date. How can this possibly go wrong?" You sarcastically asked?

"That's the spirit, " Natsuo told you.

You look at him like he's stupid. Anyways, you walk into the living room and sit on the couch waiting.

While doing so, Shoto comes out. "Shoto, " you said. "How's my student doing?"

"I'm fine, " he answered. "Don't you have a date to worry about?"

"Shoto, " you said. "You're my student, and I knew you for years. I see you as a brother as well."

"Thanks, " he said before walking away.

You sigh knowing that Shoto still isn't ready to open up. But this sadness would soon end.

"Y/N!" You heard Fuyumi said.

You turn around and see her in a beautiful white dress. "Wow, " you said with a slight blush. "I feel kinda underdress."

"I feel a little overdress, " she replied.

You chuckle nervously as she makes her way toward you. Around her arm your left arm.

"Let's go, " she said with a smile.

"Yeah, " you replied. "Let's."

"Have fun you two, " Natsuo told both of you.

"Thanks, " you two replied.

Both you and Fuyumi would soon get to a nice restaurant. Getting seated pretty early, you ask you a bacon cheeseburger while she orders a steak.

The waitress walks away leaving you and Fuyumi to talk. "So, " she said. "How's being a teacher at U.A. like?"

"Pretty cool, " you answered. "I got Shoto as one of my students."

"Really?" She asked excitedly. "That's awesome!"

The waitress comes by and had you your drinks. Water for Fuyumi and a drink for you. (I put drink so can pick whatever drink you want).

The waitress walks away as you say "damn it!"

"What's wrong, " Fuyumi asked you.

"They didn't put any ice in my drink, " you told her.

She smiles and tells you "that's not a problem."

Before you could ask why she holds out her hand and creates a few ice cubes.

"I have no idea how I could forget about that, " you said.

She throws them in for you and you take a sip of your drink.  "Thanks, Fuyumi, " you told her.

"It's no problem, " she explained.