Chapter 3: Stolen

Chapter 3: Stolen
________

I woke up to the sun beaming onto my face from the window behind my bed. I laid in bed and thought about last night. I remembered every detail of it. All of the emotions I felt they all came back running to me and I felt terrified. I quickly shook off the heavy emotions, not wanting to feel that again.

I noticed my phone laying on my nightstand where I have left it last night but then I ignored it, turning my head away. It was currently 9:21 a.m, luckily it is the weekend which means no work and I can get to go out and have fun so then I can get rid of the stress from this week and especially last night.

I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I placed my hands on both sides of the sink and stared down at the faucet running with cold water. I then filled my hands with water and wiped it on my face. It felt refreshing and calming as the water dripped down my face. I wiped my face with a rag laying on the towel rack besides the sink. Since I didn't take a shower last night I decided to one now.

I stripped myself down and laid my white towel on the toilet beside the shower. Since the bathroom was so small it is a struggle to really move around so I had to squeeze by the toilet to get into the shower. I felt the warm water pouring from the showerhead hit my hand. I lifted one foot over into the shower then the other slowly along with it.

As I washed my body the image of me and what happened last night flashed in my mind. I covered my face with my hands and let my headrest in the curve of my palms. I sighed loudly while I stood there like that for more than a minute. I felt the water run down my neck then to the front of my face as I removed my hands and moved my head up to the showerhead.

Once I finished my long shower I wrapped my towel around me and dried my feet with a rag. I walked back to my nightstand and this time grabbed my phone. I checked my message notifications and noticed that the conversation with Anonymous was completely wiped. There was no trace of them anywhere and luckily no messages from any of my family. Which means they did not send the picture. I smiled in relief noticing that it was finally over. I went to my Instagram account and deleted my post because I was embarrassed to notice how that post got me into that mess.

I face-timed Sarah and listened to the phone ring, impatiently waiting for her to pick up.

"Hey, Danni!" She exclaimed when she answered the phone.
"You know it's the weekend right and you know what that means, correct?"
"Uh, duh! Let's hangout."
"Wear something sexy to the bar tonight. I really want to get some guys."
"You got it! I'll pick you up at 9 p.m okay?"
"It's a date."

I smiled at her and giggled then I had ended the call. I felt a cold surface touch the tip of my toe while I was standing beside my bed and noticed that my laptop was sitting on the ground still from last night. I picked it up slowly and placed it on my desk across the room. I felt shivers down my body and glanced around the room quickly. I was still uneasy from last night and how someone was possibly still stalking me.

8:51 p.m

I stared at myself in my large closet mirror. I did a little pose with my hand on my hip and smiled. I wore a tight and short satin black dress with my golden hoops and a little gold necklace. I looked like a complete baddie. I picked up my black purse from the hooks behind my closet door. It was a small bag with a soft black fabric and bright jewels outlined some parts of the bag. I wore the long gold chain of the purse around my arm and I walked out from my closet.

My black heels were really testing out my balance as I walked across my apartment to my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and wallet off my nightstand and stuck the wallet in my purse. I kept my phone in my hand and checked my messages from Sarah.