Aphmau's Year Part 1, Comforting Aphmau

We see Y/N having a nightmare about what happened at the lodge.

Ein: You think a hopeless human like you can defeat me? That's the funniest thing I've heard!

Y/N: Seals 1-5; break!

Y/N's magic power raises by 50% of his max power and he shoots an extremely minor strength attack at Ein only to miss and create a 500 foot tall explosion of snow.

Ein: *with fear* Who are you? What are you?

Y/N: *shows werewolf ears and tail* I am a werewolf named Y/N L/N, I am the one who will end your life here and now!

Y/N charges at Ein only to get stabbed by Aphmau and end up bleeding out on the snow and awakes in a void.

Y/N: This didn't happen last time.

???: Of course it didn't young Y/N L/N, or should I say "Rainbow XXIII"? Regardless, I come with a message, make sure Irene returns, if she does, you're consciousness will be copied and an exact replica of you will be created, and that copy of you will be sent back in time to when she was first reborn, this is vital to ensuring the safety of the world, don't fail me my son.

Y/N: Who are you?!

???: I am the opposite of the light, I am all around you when it is absent, the cold flourishes within my embrace, light eradicates my existence when it comes into contact with me but I'm not gone for good, eventually I eradicate the light, the light and I am considered good and evil when we are really neutral, my name is one word, four letters, what is it? Think it over.

Before Y/N can even think of an answer he awakes thanks to Garroth breaking his door down.

Garroth: Y/N, get up! Aphmau is coming in 10 minutes!

Y/N springs out of bed and starts to get dressed until he catches sight of his back "Rainbow XXIII" he puts bandages on to hide the letters and puts a rainbow short sleeve shirt and jacket (with the right sleeve torn off to show his arm) on with his rainbow shorts and walks out the door and gets into Aphmau's yard with everyone else showing his werewolf side and meets up with everyone else that was at the lodge.

Zane: Alright! Everything is looking great inside!

Lucinda: Great, she's set then. But, we can't just leave her alone in the house, not until we know she's ok.

Kim: I agree, but at the same time we need to give her space.

Garroth: How about we all take turns checking in on her each day?

Kim: That's a great idea Garroth!

Lucinda: Absolutely, but someone should be with her while she's adjusting to being back home too.

Zane: I'll do it!

Garroth: Zane?

Y/N: There's a surprise.

Zane: I want to make sure she's ok.

Y/N: Ok, but she can't only be around people from the lodge, maybe take Kawaii-chan with you?

Zane: *reluctantly* Let's go ask.

Lucinda: Yeah, let's go before they start asking questions.

As they start to walk back, Katelyn and Kawaii-chan intercept them.

Katelyn: Hey Lucinda, I wanted to ask you a question.

Lucinda: A-a question?

Katelyn: Yeah, I'm sure we all have this question but why are we here exactly? It's just Aphmau coming home, as much as I love her, I don't know if doing this "just because" is her style.