Aphmau's Year Part 3, Helping Aphmau, Christmas Party

We see Y/N and Red playing a game of chess against each other. Y/N moves his knight and takes out Red's queen.

Y/N: Check.

Red moves his king to the right.

Y/N: Still check, my rook can get you on that line.

Red: Damn.

Red moves his king left-forward.

Y/N: My pawn can get ya there, and my queen covers the forward line.

Red: And your bishop covers left and back, and then your other pawn covers left-back, I lost.

Y/N: The pupil has surpassed the teacher.

Red: Only because I didn't expect you to sacrifice one of your rooks to take out my queen.

Y/N: I took a gamble and it payed off.

Y/N's phone starts to ring.

Y/N: Aph? *answers* Hey what's up?

Aphmau: Hey Y/N: I was wondering, I have some werewolf friends coming over from high school to help me learn about werewolves, you're book has really helped but I need some things explained in a different way, I would like you to come over and meet them once they're here and help explain a few things.

Y/N: Alright, but remember, if you're gonna bake chocolate cupcakes, use chocolate substitute, werewolves are allergic to actual chocolate.

Aphmau: Thanks for the reminder, I'll go buy some right now.

Y/N: Ok, see ya later Aph.

Aphmau: See ya Y/N!

Y/N hangs up and gets ready to go.

Red: Have fun being a teacher.

Y/N: Hah hah.I'm going now.

Y/N leaves the house and heads over to Aphmau's house and waits there.

Aphmau: Oh hey Y/N, I didn't expect you so soon.

Y/N: Well I told you before, if you need my help, I'll drop whatever I'm doing and come over to help.

Aphmau: Well since you're here, you can help me with baking!

Y/N: *sigh* Fine.

Y/N and Aphmau bake chocolate substitute cupcakes. And when they're done Aphmau starts to get anxious. Aphmau opens the door and is greeted by three werewolves who all say "Alpha!" and give her a group hug.

Y/N: Dottie? Rylan? Daniel? You guys know her?

Werewolves: Y/N!

They all give Y/N a group hug as well.

Y/N: Nice to see you all again. So you guys know Aph?

Dottie: Yep! We went to high school together.

Rylan: She was our Alpha Female.

Daniel: She's like an older sister to me.

Y/N: Never change Daniel, never change.

Aphmau: How do you guys know each other?

Y/N: We met a long time ago, I even met Blaze, although he challenged me cause I was unnaturally strong.

Aphmau: That sounds like him, anyway it's so wonderful to see you guys, it's been too long.

Dottie: *giggles* It sure has Alpha!

Aphmau: *giggles* You guys don't have to call me Alpha now, you know? That was so long ago.

Daniel: It's kind of a habit. *chuckles like a cinnamon roll*