Ch.2

"Come on let's go! Hurry

"Come on let's go! Hurry. Hurry!" Joy
whispered yelled as she was leading a group of villagers from the purple kingdom through a field. The field had guards patrolling it, so they had to be stealthy, going to cross the line. They were about to make it to the line, when a baby that one of the villagers was holding started wailing.

"Quick! Silence that baby!" Joy demanded in a harsh whisper.

"I cant, she's being fussy!" The mother of the baby said, almost crying. "I'm sorry!" The woman apologized.

The wailing caught the attention of the guards, "hey! Get them!" A guard yelled. Joy got infront of the villagers and positioned herself in a defense pose, "listen everyone, what I say go, you all run to the line, there will be a carriage waiting, go in and get to the camp sight" joy informed, she looked behind her and saw the frighten faces of the people. "Okay ready...GO!" and with Joy's command the villagers took off, running to the line.

"RECUMBO!" Joy yelled out.

Joy went and blasted a surge of energy, knocking the the guard dogs that were bolting after her. She kept casting spells fight of the guards; over time ever since the war started joy had become stronger with using her poweres and every day someone would come up and reveal themselves as a witch or wizard. So, now joy is no longer alone.

"caelum et convertam tenebris et non videbunt" joy sung an illusion spell, while the guards were distracted she ran away to the line.

To her suprise the carriage was still there waiting for her. She hopped in and told the driver to go, the guards could never follow after them, as they would be killed on sight and that they are also not allowed to go pass the line. With a sigh of relief joy slouched relaxing her body, "thank you so much young lady" an older woman said with compassion in her voice. "For what?" Joy asked, confused, "for saving all of us, we're extremely grateful" the old lady said, placing her hand on top oh Joy's.

"I was just doing my duty ma'am. But now let's all rest, we'll be arriving to the camp sight in an hour" joy informed, closing her eyes and slowly dozing off, while the others rested, sleeping peacefully. They soon arrived to the camp sight, and joy lead the group to a tent. Inside was a man and a young woman.

"Wendy, yoongi. I've got some new ones here, is their space ready?" Joy asked looking at the woman who was tending to the wounds of the man infront of her. "Yeah, go find Sumni and she take care of the rest" wendy said turning away from the man to answer joy, wendy was the indigo queen, and the man, yoongi, that was infront of her was the green general. Joy nodded and took the group out of the tent and lead them to Sumni, who would take care of the rest.

Yoongi grunted as he was getting banged up by wendy. "I'm going to need you to be more careful when fight off purple nation guards, okay?" Wendy pleaded, "I cant make no promises. I'm the general, I need to find out their fight style so I can devise a plan" yoongi responded, getting up and putting his shirt back on. Wendy sighed, "well okay. As long as you dont die." "Ha, still cant make any promises wendy, war is a very dangerous situation" yoongi chuckled.