chapter 1

"BEASTBOY" shouted a very angry Raven as she came out of her room. Things started to move about as she walked into the rec room. All the other Titans froze as they saw why she was mad. Beast Boy had just played another prank on the dark girl but this time he went way too far.

"Man, BB, what have you done this time?" asked the leader of the group as he saw the dark girl coming from the hall into the rec room.

"Nothing, I swear! I was just walking pass her room when I kinda sorta walked into her as she was coming out of her room and the paint I was carrying kinda went all over her so now instead of the blue cap she has a green mixed with pick one" Beast Boy said as he morphed into a mouse and hide under the couch away from a very, very angry Raven

"ALRIGHT, WHERE IS THAT LITTLE PEST?"

"Raven, what's Beast Boy done to you now, girl, and why are you so upset?"

"UPSET? YOU THINK I'M UPSET? I AM PISSED OFF, THAT'S WHAT I AM! AND THE THING THAT BEAST BOY HAS DONE IS THAT HE WAS IN MY ROOM LOOKING THRUGH MY STUFF THAT MY MOTHER GAVE ME BEFORE SHE DIED AND NOT ONLY THAT, HE TOOK MY LOCKET THE ONLY THING I HAD EVER WORN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!" Raven yelled at Robin one of her best friends and leader of the group Teen Titans.

"Ok Rae, calm down. Beast Boy, get out from hiding under the couch and give Raven her mothers locket back."

"But-" Beast Boy said as he came out of hiding.

"No buts. You should know what means to Raven and you should know that you shouldn't be in her room looking through her things. Now give her the locket back."

"BUT Robin that's just it! I did give it back and when I was running away from her, the next thing I knew it started to glow and took off. I went after it, I swear, Rae, but I lost track of when I came in here. I'm so, so sorry Raven."

"Y-You mean you l-lost my mothers locket? N-n-no I can't lose that. And what do you mean it started to glow? The only time it did that was-" Raven was cut off by a voice behind them all. It was a voice that she had heard before.

"Was when I was alive, my angel."

As everyone turned around to see was talking they all gasped as they saw a much older version of a lady that looked so much like Raven. "Mom how are you still alive when I stood and watched you die at the hands of the guy that I was meant to call my father"

"My sweet Raven, you know very well why I am here."

"No I don't and I just realized you're not my mother since my mother has violet hair like me and not black. Now who are you?" Raven said with anger dripping from her voice as she moved pass the woman who was trying to make out that she was her mother.

"My, my I can see living on Earth with your little group of friends has made you soft, little girl. Try and have a think back to when you where living with your mother, back on Azarath and how you used to be a little b***."

"NO you died in a fire! My mother and I saw your body; there was no one alive after the fire."

"Rae? who is she if she's not your mother? Although she looks a lot like you." Beast Boy said as he and the others went and stood by Raven

"GET AWAY FROM THAT LITTLE HALF DEMON! IF YOU DON'T, YOU WILL END UP DYING ALONG WITH HER!" said the woman.

"ROSE, DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT! I guess that all those sayings do have a meaning when it say 'like daughter like father.' You always were daddy's little girl, weren't you Rose, second princess of Azarath?"

"AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS" Raven said as both her hands came up and a black magical bubble surrounded Rose. Raven made the bubble so Rose wouldn't be able to use her magic to try and escape.