chapter4

Chapter 4

It had been two hours since Raven teleported Robin and herself to her room, Raven and Robin where in Ravens room trying to find how to help the others "Raven you look well paler is something wrong"

"No Robin I'm fine, I'm just worried about our friends"

Just then the alarm goes off so Robin cheeks his communicator only to find it not working, and only then to hear Slades voice saying "Ahhhhh my two favourite birds, too scared to come out for me" Raven froze a d watched Robin look around to see if he could see Slade "Slade we're not scared of you, you sound close we could be in the same room" he put his hands up and hears laughing and muffled Cry's coming from where Raven was sat he turns around and see Slade covering Raven's mouth and holding a knife to her neck "Slade don't make me come after you" Robin says as he turns and side kicks Slade out the window but Slade lands on his feet.

"Your OK Rae" Robin reassures her "Yeah" she says while looking out the window "Robin he's still there" once he heard that he grabbed his grappling hook went down first and Raven flew down after him and the fight starts.

When the reached Slade, he's not hurt and BB, Cyborg, and Starfire are standing next to him, Starfire's eyes and hands glowing green looking mad BB had an evil smirk on his face, and Cyborg had his sonic cannon ready as Slade says "Titans attack" and the three Titans start charging at Raven and Robin, just as Robin went to move out of the way he says "Raven look out" and comes swinging in and get her out of the way so BB couldn't hit her with his giant Gorrllia hands and then Starfire came flying in and uses her starbolts to hut Raven, but she shielded herself and threw a car at her,

While that happened Cyborg charged at Robin and shot his sonic cannon at him but missed and Robin used his bow-staff to get Cyborg down and yelled "CYBORG YOU'RE NOT BEING YOURSELF, SNAP OUT OF IT SLADE'S CONTROLING YOU" and he did snap out of it and looks up at Robin and says "wow I can't believe I almost let a crazy sypcho take control over me, anyways let's get down to this and help Raven.

Robin looks to where Raven is fighting Starfire and BeastBoy and also notice's a chip on the back of BeastBoys neck " Okay I know how we can help Raven, Slade thinks he's still controling you, so go up to him and say that you beat me and I'll sneak attack him from behind and buy Raven some more time.

Meanwhile BeastBoy turns into a snake and trys to trap Raven but she crushes him with a table from the favourite Pizza Place "BB STOP THIA You'll never live it down if you do this" Raven yells from high in the sky "Are you not liking my new style" he says then turns into a pterodactyl and grabs her by her cloak and is about to throw her into a office, but she says her mantra and punches him with her magic but then Starfire shoots starbolts at Raven and almost knocks her falling but she fly's up throwing things at Starfire and when she hits her with a tree the chip thing used to control both Starfire and BeastBoy fell off/out of them Starfire then says "Friend Raven did I hurt you,if I did I did not mean it and I am the sorry" "Star your back" Raven says and both of them fly's down to help BeastBoy "Robin Star's back as well as BeastBoy"

"That's great Rae Cy and I could use a little help with battling Slade"

"I almost forgot about him,why did you turn my friends against me what does Triton have planned this time Slade" Raven said as she and Star helped BeastBoy up "dude my heads going too hurt for a least a week or two " BeastBoy moans out as he wakes up.