Lantern day with King

Two days later .....

    The king wanted to get out of the palace for walk . he changed his clothes as an ordinary man. Suddenly he was heard a voice of a young girl . and walk toward the voice.

* please let me go in. I forgot to take my medicine bag
I will be back soon ..let me go in.

*sorry miss ..you need to have a access logo
  We can't allow you to go in.

The king appeared to her at once.
* where is your access logo?

Ming hui was shocked by seeing the emperor .
*your Majesty ...you..
Why are you here wearing like this ..

* 'Be quitedon't let anyone know my true identity. Don't mess .
Ming hui was lowered her head and hidden her shocked face.

*you didn't answered me . where is your access logo?

She hesitated to say it
* your Majesty ..Ahh ..No ..
Young master.. I forgot to bring it with me. Please forgive me..   ( she is blushing)

The emperor was smiled at her .and said
*I will give your medicine bag. But only if you show me around of the city

Ming hui was accepted. And walked toward the crowded street with the emperor.

Back ground.
So many peoples around the city. Some peoples are selling their selling things. young children running around .there is different smells of dishes around the city. Some peoples making wishes with their family. The street is very colourful because of fireworks .makes everyone happy.

Ming hui ran to a shop and bought two lanterns
*my lord.. This is yours , make a wish..

The emperor and ming hui wrote their wishes on lantern and released it to the sky. Ming hui kept staring at the lanterns . lanterns lights made her pretty face more beauty . the emperor kept staring at her pretty face..

 the emperor kept staring at her pretty face

*Ming hui..to day is the happiest day I've had since I was child. You are the one who deserve the thank for that .

*my Lord ..its my honor to make you happy so you don't need to thank me..

They were smiled together..

To be continued...