Chapter 2 - Killer

I wake up with a groan, glancing at the girl next to me with disdain. She was... average. I don't think I've ever wholeheartedly enjoyed the women going through my bed. They're just a way to pass time.

I leave the girl in my bed without as much as a glance, knowing she'll leave as soon as she wakes up. Every woman I bring here knows what to expect. And it's not the Old Lady cut. I'd never give it to some whore I picked up at a party.

I head to the bar to get some breakfast, ignoring Tank and Treasure's happy chatter and their display of affection. After the stuff they went through in the last months, they're often publicly showing how much they love each other. I was honestly skeptical about Michelle becoming an Old Lady, mostly due to her age. She's young and immature, lacking the self-confidence that a Prez Lady should have.

But she's learning. She's becoming more and more like a real leader, putting people in their place if they need it and openly staking her claim over her husband whenever some bitch gets too close to him.

I think about everything that happened since Michelle came here, getting increasingly frustrated with myself when I realize how little I was able to help.

The only thing that I'm capable of is torturing and killing people for the club. That's the only use they have of me and that's where my name came from. Killer. The living weapon of the Shadow Warriors.

I eat my breakfast hurriedly, eager to go on a ride to clear my head. The images my brain conjures would scar anyone, but I have to live with them for the rest of my life.

Once I'm done with the food and coffee, I go outside to my Harley, not even sparing a glance at my brothers. They know I'm not exactly normal. I struggled with PTSD after the shit I went through in the army and more than once I had to be restrained to not hurt someone.

I get on my bike, revving the engine before leaving the compound. I ride around the town for hours, just enjoying the rush of adrenaline as I speed through the roads.

Until something smashes into me. For a split second I feel the force of the hit and the pain from crashing to the ground before everything goes black.

Pushing through the pain in my body, I open my eyes, only to be met with the most bewitching green eyes I've ever seen. But the panic in them does something to me.

"Oh god! You're alive! Thank god! I-I'll take you to a hospital okay? Can you move?" She asks, sounding absolutely terrified. I slowly get up from the ground, grunting when I feel the pain spread through my body. It's nothing compared to what I've felt before, but it's still there. The woman frets over me, but seems scared of touching me.

"I'm fine. My bike's not." I joke, trying to get rid of the worried frown on her face, but it doesn't help. She's still completely horrified.

I stand up from the ground and that's when I notice how tiny the woman is. Or rather, the girl. "Are you okay?" I turn the question to her, noticing the bruises on her heart-shaped face and the blood dripping from her temple. It's her that's injured more and here she is, worried about me. Unbelievable. Unless she's just concerned about her car.

"I... I think I'm okay." She mumbles quietly, staring at the ground. She's so short she barely reaches my chest.

"You think? You're bleeding." I tell her, not missing the slight hitch of her breath when she hears my gruff voice.

"It's nothing. I really think you should go to a hospital. I hit you with my car. – she looks everywhere but at me, clearly avoiding showing her face to me – You can have some internal bleeding, or concussion, or-" I shush her with a chuckle, cutting off her cute ramble. Wait, cute?