Chapter 24 - Killer

The girls have been out for few hours now and had it not been for my Cupcake's texts, I would've been beyond paranoid. An hour ago, she texted me that they're on their way back, and at this point I'm so close to pulling my hair out. Why are they not here yet? What if they got into an accident? What if something happened?

I glance at Blake, who's sitting leisurely beside me on the couch, just talking casually to Tank and Treasure with no care of the world. How is he so calm?

"Killer, you alright?" Tank questions, no doubt seeing my knee bounce in nerves.

"They should be back by now. It's been an hour since Cupcake texted." I bemoan, clenching my fist so I don't actually get on my bike and ride out in search of my girl.

"No, they shouldn't. I know where they went and it's more than an hour away." Blake calmly says, making me scowl.

"Why can't you just say where they went?!" I shout, on the verge of blowing up.

"I'm sure Katherine will tell you once she's back. – he rolls his eyes – I can't tell you anything now." He glances pointedly at the Prez and his woman.

Oh, it's connected to them!

That witch Lia is just getting something for the wedding! Fuck, she got me paranoid for nothing!

Blake can clearly see I figured it out, chuckling quietly as he goes back to his phone. "Hey, Tank, you got a charger nearby? My phone's about to die."

"Yeah, sure." Tank gets up from the couch, but not before kissing his woman, then walks away with Blake.

I decide that I'm done waiting aimlessly for my girl to come back, so I go to the kitchen to make her something to eat for when she finally arrives. It's been hours since she left, so I'm guessing she'll be hungry when she comes back. I sincerely hope she will, cause it's been weeks since we had some alone time, just me and my girl. I had Treasure get something special for me and I planned on giving it to my Cupcake.

A very special gift for my girl.

A cut.

Since Treasure is now the Prez Lady, she's in charge of ordering the cuts for the ladies. It used to be Maggie, but after the position of Prez Lady got taken, Maggie backed out, only supporting Treasure instead of having her place.

And I asked her to get a cut for Cupcake so she can realize I've been serious about making her my Old Lady. I want her to know that I'm not taking our relationship lightly, that I'm actually thinking of having a future with her. Of course, the official Old Lady cut is to be handed to the claimed lady by the Prez himself, but I still wanted my Cupcake to have something that would prove to her that my intentions are serious.

"Oooh, what're you making?" Treasure waddles into the kitchen and starts going through the fridge.

"Dinner for my woman." I chuckle when she groans dramatically, pulling a box of chicken nuggets from the freezer, and shows it to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Can you heat it up for me? Please?" She gives me this puppy face that makes her look like a cute baby.

I can only nod at her. She's too sweet to not give her what she wants. So I make the chicken for her, adding some fries and a salad so she can have a normal meal instead of a snack. Treasure is hopeless when it comes to cooking, so whenever she's here at the clubhouse, either Jinx or I cook for her. Maggie's been trying to teach her some things, but... our sweet Prez Lady is a lost cause apparently.

As I cook for Treasure, she goes over everything in the kitchen before pulling some half-empty jar on Nutella from one of the cabinets and setting it on the bar in the common room.