11:11

third person's pov

Ruel was taking a walk around the neighborhood, it was around 11:10 pm and he needed to get his mind off things that were stressful.

Suddenly Ruel felt water drops on his skin, it only took him a second to realize it was rain that was pouring down.
The young boy sighed, looking for a place that is sheltered.
He found a bench not too far away, his eyes lightened up at the sight.

He ran towards the sheltered bench, he quickly sat on it. For once he felt relaxed, he felt relaxed that rain was pouring down on the quiet neighborhood.

He fished his phone off of his pocket, he opened up his phone only to find out that the time was 11:11
he hurriedly closed his eyes and wished for something, scratch that someone.

'' I wish to have my soulmate beside me''

with that the pouring rain stopped, he opened his eyes and enthusiastically turned his head to his right, only to find a girl who's been fixing her umbrella for a while now.

The boy's eyes lightened up in shock, he couldn't believe it was coming true.
that his soulmate is right beside him.

he was ripped out of his thoughts when a voice called out to him.
''hello? can I help you?'' the girl asked.
"oh hi, I'm sorry I spaced out." Ruel lied chuckling nervously.

"it's okay, it happens." the girl beside him giggled.
"what's your name?" the girl asked again.

"uhh- i-it's Ruel nice to meet you." poor boy stammered.
"oh, I'm Y/N nice to meet you too!" she introduced.

"what are you doing at this time?"

"oh it's just- I walk- I just walked around the neighborhood to get my mind off of something."

silence.

pure comfortable silence.

"oh well, whatever that 'something' is, I hope you'll be ok."  the girl breaks the ice.

"thank you."
Ruel smiled.

"well I better be going now, I have to go back now"
the girl  stands up, grabbing her broken umbrella.

"are you gonna just sit there?" the girl asked.
"I'm gonna stay here for a while."  the boy replied.

"Ok then! goodbye! until we meet again!"
then the girl walked off.

"until we meet again, soulmate."