1

Waking up in his lovers arms was not something King was used too.

His eyes fluttered open as he snuggled closer to the tall male beside him, welcoming the warmth he was emitting which wasn't strange, considering how hot it was outside.

King smiled lazily when he felt his lover shift and tug him even closer, he was basically laying on top of him now. King looked up at him and left a gentle kiss on the man's cheek.

"Good morning Bohn." He smiles, sitting up and stretching with a groan, his whole body ached, as if it was screaming for rest. He stood up and winced in pain as his ankles and back cracked at the same time.

King trudged to the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror, pulling a face. He looked horrible. Bloodshot eyes with horrible bags under them, hollow cheeks. These three things combined making him look like a ghost.

He sighed again as he took his daily pain medication. King had osteogenesis, a disease that resulted in his bones being extremely weak and brittle. He sighed and proceeded to brush his teeth.

King heard Bohn get up and tried to ignore the pulling of his heart as his lover left without saying a word. King closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, willing himself not to cry. Yes, King not only had weak bones, but he also had an incredibly weak heart as well.

Shaking all the bad thoughts away he decided to go get dressed for work, as he didn't want to be late again. He looked in his wardrobe and pulled out a plain white button up shirt with a low neckline and a pair of beige pants that flared out at the bottom. He paired the outfit with a cute sunhat that covered the top half of his face and some white converse.

King looked at his watch and widened his eyes, how long did he spend picking out an outfit? He now had only ten minutes to eat his breakfast and gather all of his different camera lenses that lay scattered around the house. Hunting quickly for his lenses he walked downstairs and grabbed an apple and his camera before leaving for work.

Ignoring the searing hot pain in his legs he ran, determined to get there in time for his first photoshoot of the day. He slowed as he got to the front of the building, bending over King tried to catch his breath but his lungs just weren't having it at the moment.

King walked in the building hurriedly, bumping into a few people along the way and calling out a sorry as he made his way to the elevators, barely making it in to the elevator before the doors closed. Panting loudly, King leaned on the bar, trying to gather his thoughts and his breath at the same time.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing and thought gathering King looked around, realizing that he was sharing the  elevator with one other person.

Ram.
His "crush" since he had joined the company...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter!

How is it??