Collapsed tunnel

Amelias Pov
I was driving my son, Milo to school today. I drove through the tunnel, just as it fell infront of me. I ended up breaking hard and then everything went black.

Milos pov
Mummy slammed her feet down onto the breaks, then fainted. I heard voices, two voices I knew well. "Is everyone okay!?" Tani Rey asks. "Is this everyone?" Junior Reigns asks. I shout "Help! My mum is unconscious and red stuff is rushing out of her!" I shout, tears streaming down my face as I hold mummys hand. I hear footsteps and officer Reigns pulls me into his arms, whilst miss Rey pulls mummy out. "Is mummy going to be okay?" I sniffle. "Look at me Milo, Amelia is strong. She'll be fine" Junior says to me.
Bark Bark
"Eddie! A radio, good boy. I'm so glad to see you" Tani says. "This is Tani Rey with the Five-0 task force, does anyone copy?
"Tani, this is Steve, how many people are down there?" Grandpa Steve asks. "9 survivors. Steve... you might want to call Nahele, Amelia's down here with Milo and... She's lost a lot of blood. We need to get her out of here and fast" Tani says. "Okay heres the plan..."

Time skip to where Amelia's the last one to be pulled up

Amelia's POV
I feel myself waking up. I glance around my surroundings and see Tani. "Your awake. Good. The cable snapped whilst you were being pulled up so I came back down to get you.  Milo is safe and unharmed so don't worry" Tani says with a smile. I smile weakly and take her hand. "Pull us up!" She shouts. Once we get up Uncle Steve helps put me onto the stretcher.  "Uncle Steve, call Nahele, tell him to come to the hospital. Tell him everything, also get the rest of the team and look after Milo for me please..." I ask him in a whisper. My eyelids getting heavier, I see him nod and I pass out. "Stay strong sweetheart..." Steve says.