chapter 1

Hello dear reader's here's the first chapter of " mysterious person in the forest" I hope you like it and have fun reading it. I don't own any of the pictures I use. The picture above I what akahiro house looks like.

The hot spring

------------------------------------------------------

Third pov
" Is everyone ready for the expedition" Erwin Smith yelled to the cadets and they shouted back. The group haven't ran into any titans yet but everyone was still on high alert. " Erwin why do we have to check this out" Levi said riding beside Erwin " the cadets that have always went a little bit in to the fog and they were always riding straight but they always somehow end up where they were before so on this expedition where going to try and go farther into the forest and the fog" Erwin said and Levi sighed. " Oh what do you think will see huh Levi" Hanji said with a smile and drool dripping from her mouth " shut up four eyes and wipe that drool off" Levi said making a tch sound. They where now at the entrance of the fog " Levi, Hanji, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin come with me and the rest stay here and keep guard." Erwin said and everyone saluted to him and took there position. It's been three hours but they still haven't reached the end nor have they ended back up at the entrance. " Is there no ending to this we've been riding forward for three hours" Eren said looking around at what he could see but it mostly was just trees and some bushes. " Shut up brat but what I've gathered we're going farther in because Erwin here said that anyone who goes in and walks around ends right back at entrance so stop whining" Levi said and Eren nodded with fear on his face.  It's been almost four hours of everyone riding forward until Hanji yelled " there's a light let's go faster" Hanji said pointing at the light and everyone speed up. As they passed through the light they all thought that they where back at the entrance but when they looked they seen a building standing there with some lantern at the entrance. " Whoa I've never seen a building like this before" Armin said looking around " everyone off your horses and tie them to the fence will be exploring this building but be cautious" Erwin said and everyone nodded tying there horses to the fence. " I wonder if anyone here's " Eren said " I don't think so it would be hard to get food" Armin said. As they were walking around the building they seen paintings, books, and some other things they've never seen " whoa these paintings are so beautiful" Armin said but as they were walking they heard a yip and they looked down and seen a white fox with two tails " whoa I've never seen anything like this before" Hanji said picking up the fox " oi four eyes you don't know where that thing came from put it down" Levi said but Hanji hugged it tighter and the fox squirmed in her arm and jumped down. The fox took off as Hanji tried to catch it and the others fallowed her. The fox went into a room and they fallowed only to stop at what they see. They see a big thing of water surrounded by rocks and the water was steaming but what got them was that someone was sitting in the water with long hair with there back to them " I-i thought you said nobody would be here" Eren whispered to Armin " I don't know there's no food here to survive so why is there someone here" Armin said looking scared but they then see the fox that Hanji was chasing go beside the person and the person moved it's head a little bit then they put there arm out and pet the fox " hello Vienna what are you doing here" the person said and the fox yipped. The person then grabbed a white piece of clothing and stood up " hide" Erwin said and they hid behind the door but they were peeking around it.