chapter 2

Hello dear reader's here's the second chapter to " mysterious person in the forest". I don't own Aot or the pictures I use.
------------------------------------------------------

Akahiro pov
After everyone went to bed I grabbed some sake and went to sit by the back door leading to the hot spring. I was looking up at the stars remembering the many years that have passed. I took a sip of the sake " ah I haven't had this in many years" I said. As I was staring at the stars I heard a creak behind me and I turned around and seen Levi " what are you doing up" I said setting down my cup of sake. " Couldn't sleep" he said and I nodded " take a seat and join me watching the stars" I said and he sat down. " Would you like some sake" I asked looking at him " never had it" he said and I grabbed the second cup and poured some sake in it and handed it to him. " Hm not bad" he said and I nodded " I haven't had this in many years kinda missed it" I said swirling my sake in my cup " how old are you you seem young" Levi said pointing at me and I seen a very light blush on his face " hm I'm 79,889 years old and indeed I may look young but actually a old guy" I said setting down my cup and chuckled " indeed you are old" Levi said pointing at me " yes indeed I'm old I've seen many things" I said  " If you've been around for so long do you know how the Titans begin" Levi said and I leaned my head back "I'm afraid not I'm still trying to figure out how they came to be but in my secret library I have some information I have gathered so far but it's not much" I said taking a sip of my sake. " Could I see the information you have about them we've gathered some information about them to but not much" Levi said and I stood up " fallow me" I said and we walked thought some hallways until we came to a bookshelf and I ran my hand across the second shelf and a blue glow appeared then the bookshelf open " watch your step it's a little dark" I said and we walked down the stairs.

This is what akahiro looked like while drinking the sake but imagine Levi sitting beside him.

Time skip

Secret library but just imagine that it's a big room filled with the same shelves filled with books, scrolls and some papers sitting on a desk.