Prologue

(YN): YOUR NAME
AGE: 18 YEARS OLD
HEIGHT: 6 FT
HAIR COLOR: BLACK
EYE COLOR: LIGHT BROWN
POWER: SUPERHUMAN PHYSICAL STRENGTH.

-FULL POWER MAX-

-FULL POWER MAX-

(Before I start with the prologue you guys, this story will be having a bit of crossover with dragon ball z, meaning that 4 characters from dragon ball z will be in this story, so keep that in mind y'all and heads up)

-PROLOGUE-

(YN), an 18 year old teenager who moved with his mom to Musutafu, Japan. He was born and raised at Dragon World, Central City. As a child of 4 years old, he was manifested with a super power: super human strength, and he always wanted to become a hero. Luckily for him, while moving in Musutafu Japan, his mom heard that there's a school just for him where he can learn and train to become a next generation of heroes. All he had to do is pass some exams and tests and he is able to join and accept into UA High. As he move houses, he started to go to Aldera Junior high at age of 15, he started studding, training and working hard to become a hero and be accepted by UA High. 3 years later after he was done with Aldera Junior High, he then got a mail from UA, not only from UA, but from a hero, the number 1 hero and greatest hero of them all, All Might. After hearing All Might from the hologram mail, he was happy to hear from him that he is accepted in UA High...his mother was so proud of him as well. As months pass by, (YN) was ready to head to UA High and become the next generation of heroes.

-TSUYU POV-

It was already the second semester of UA High, me and my classmates were in class waiting for Aizawa-Sensei to arrive and start class, but then again, me and the others heard that there's a new student coming here in Class 1-A, not only did we waited for Aizawa to arrive, but mostly everyone, I as well were excited to meet the new student. Suddenly, We then notice the door open as the new student arrive to the class...we all welcome him here on our class, mostly Tenya of course, being himself as a nerd of course, we all started to welcome him and get to know him, as everyone started to get to know him, I then realize him and me starting at each other for a while...I walked up to him as I introduced to myself, and he then introduced to himself as well, his names (YN). Aizawa-Sensei then arrive as he notices the new student, (YN). he welcome him here in UA and in class as he started class already, (YN) then sat besides me as we all began our second semester of class and our training. As months pass by for this semester, we were all starting to get along with (YN) and getting to know him as well, we all notices that he has a quirk with super human strength, always serious, positive with us and himself and tbh honest, a serious person like him can he also be nice and kind as well, never smiles but still is nice and kind to us, especially me somehow. Not only did we all get along with him, but he started to get along with me more than the others. I can tell due that since we met and started talking to each other a lot, he also always wanted to team up with me for every quirk training. And somehow, it doesn't bother me at all, I somehow feel...protected and safe when he's around with me. Makes me feel...comfortable somehow and relief. Through out the semester, we would always talk, hang out, study together, and care for each other. As the semester was about to end, Aizawa-Sensei then made an announcement about us going to the beach and living in hotels during our summer break. Which will be fun and awesome...having fun with my friends and enjoying our break, especially with (YN)...but then again...I started having this warm feeling in my body...this feeling that wants me to confess something to (YN), been having this feeling since we started to get to know each other...and my mind tells me, that during our summer break at the beach, will give me a hard time to confess (YN) about how I feel towards him...What happens next? Find out!!!!