Chp.8 Enter The Villainous Frieza

(YN) notices a beam shot towards the villain he was talking to, ending up killing him, he also heard a laugh...

???: Oooohohohohohoo!

(YN) got up and quickly turned around...

(YN): Who's there!?

(YN) then realizes a villain with purple hair, fully white clothes, red eyes, purple wristbands, shoes as well and was giving a grin on his face...

(Drawing made by Me)

???: My My what an awful thing you have done to my army

(YN): Your army?! Hmph! So your the Bastard That sent these guys to come after me! Just who the hell are you?!

???: Hohoho! And I see you have done such a mess with my men, either way I knew they weren't a match against you. Now, allow me to introduce to myself, the names Frieza. And if I'm correct, you must be (YN)?

(YN): Yeah that's me! What the hell do you want from me?!

Frieza: Oh you know, the fact that we villains hate the heroes the most. But I myself especially hate you the most! You see (YN), you may not know me, but I know you and what your capable of!

(YN): So what the hell is your deal against me??!

Frieza: You and Your people! I know you use to live back at dragon world, central city! You and your people have shown no respect to my people and my whole race! Unlike you, there were other two stronger heroes like you who I am not done dealing with! But somehow they disappeared and never shown themselves ever again, until you showed up, beating my people into a pulp!

(YN): Hey! Your people started, besides they were cruel and heartless as well! So I had to teach them a lesson! After that, my people were seeing me as a hero! So I decided to move here with my mother and become a hero like All Might! And become the next generation of heroes!

Frieza: Oh you pathetic wanna be hero...your dreams will never come true...until I crush them into pieces! You will never become one just like All Might! And I won't let you! I am here to kill you! And join the others!

(YN): The others?! What do you...No! No you Bastard! You didn't!!?

Frieza: Ohohohoho! Oh yes I did! I wipe out your whole entire people into a pulp! And now once I'm done finishing you off as well...I might as well...go and have a little visit with your mother as well.

(YN): NRRGH! I won't let you go near to my mother!  I'm going to stop you here and now!

Frieza: HaHaHa! Then come at me and show me how heroic you are then!

The battle will start on the next chapter...

-END OF CHAPTER 8-