Chapter Forty-Six

I dumped my notebooks on the table, puffing, I took a sit opposite Samantha. She was eating her sandwich with Noah.

"So did you talk to Harry?" Samantha said with a full mouth. Noah's eyebrows lifted in surprise.

I shook my head slightly as I banged my head against the table. "No! I am too shy!" I admitted.

"Just get it over, go and say hi! I promise he is a nice guy, right Noah?"

He nodded, confused. "What is going on? Do you like him or something?"

I laughed. "No!"

"I suggested she should ask Harry about the tutoring thing, you know since I am so bad at chemistry and …" she didn't find the words to continue, I was about to tell her 'go ahead and say Sean is not available, it's okay'. I wasn't used to not being around Sean at all yet, but I was getting better each day. I convinced myself it wasn't a big deal and everyone goes through it somehow. I hoped I wasn't just convincing.

"Uh-huh!" he nodded, understandingly. "I think Harry is a nice guy, you should go and talk to him, really!" he was staring at my background, I turned my head to see a few boys hanging out with each other on a table near us, I swallowed knowing that they would make me go there and make the fool out of myself.

"You see," Samantha swallowed her sandwich and pointed her fingers to my back. "The guy who is wearing a black sweater, you know the one with the good hair." I again turned my head slowly, almost all of them were wearing black and three of them were backing me. "Samantha, they all have good hair." I groaned.

She grinned, shaking her head. "No, the one with the really good hair, look, and it is pulled back and he has a very pale neck."

I rolled my eyes. Pale neck? Seriously?

"I have no idea, just let it go okay? I will find a way to talk to him later." I waved my hand and turned around to face them. My stomach glowered. "Please tell me you have something left for me?"

Sammy grimaced along with Noah. "I am sorry! But I will go now and buy you a delicious sandwich here." she pushed up herself and tried to walk away, I gripped her arm immediately, glaring at her. "Don't! You know how much I grew hatred towards school's food nowadays, I can't even eat here. Please let's go." I hooked my bag over my shoulder, grabbing my books and started walking out. I couldn't help but stare at the boys in the corner of my eyes, hoping I'd get a chance to go and introduce myself with Harry! I needed a tutor ASAP.

As soon as I was out of the door Sammy called me. I rotated my body to see Sammy, Noah with another guy. Black sweater and good hair. He was literally confused. I shot him an awkward smile, hoping they explained exactly why I needed to talk to him now. But before I introduce myself Sammy and Noah walked away arm in arm and now I was stuck with the hot future-tutor stranger. This was so not good. My heart started knocking against my chest as I held out my hand politely.

"I am Sunshine," I said in a low voice.

He chuckled, his eyebrows rose. "And I am rainbow!"

The expression on my face turned upside down from smiling to glaring. Was he seriously making fun of my name? I didn't choose that.

"Very funny," I gave him a fake thin-lipped smile. "Anyways, Samantha told me you were really good at chemistry and apparently I need one or more like my teacher wants me to need one, anyways, I was wondering if you could help me out." I didn't know I was stuttering, he was staring at me with an amusement expression, my whole body was stiffened. First impressions for me are very important and I already didn't like this guy, he seemed arrogant.