Meeting the Team

Chandrelle's POV:
Turns out Robin was right, Aqualad didn't have any problem with me staying. The minute I was released from the hospital Robin took me outside where he parked a red motorcycle.
"Get on." He instructed, giving me a helmet after climbing on himself.
I placed the helmet over my head and adjusted the strap so it wouldn't fall off. I climbed on behind Robin. "Ready."
Robin smirked. "Hold on tight." He started it up and twisted the accelerator, speeding up quickly.
The sudden movement propelled me backwards and I was forced to grab on to Robin for support, much to my distaste.
He laughed and sped on until we came to Mount Justice. "Aqualad has already authorized access for you." Robin commented, getting off the bike and parking it.
I followed him into a cave-like structure when suddenly he disappeared.
A computer voice spoke immediately after. "Recognized, Robin B01."
I decided to follow his lead. Everything went white for a moment and I soon found myself in what I assumed to be their lair.
"Recognized, Chandrelle."
I looked around and saw all of the Team, including Robin, standing in a semicircle looking at me. I waved and gave a small smile. "Hello, I'm Chandrelle."
Miss Martian, Aqualad, Kid Flash and Zatanna were the only ones who smiled and greeted me back. I got blank stares from Superboy and Artemis.
Robin walked up and took my hand. He proceeded to introduce me to all members of the team, even though I already knew everything about them. What can I say? I do my research.
Aqualad's voice broke my thoughts. "I heard you got into quite a bit of trouble last night."
I nodded. "Luckily this guy saved me." I pointed at Robin, who gave a cocky smile.
"Why is she here?"
Everyone turned to look at Artemis.
"She's not a member of the Team." Superboy chimed in.
Robin crossed his arms angrily. "She has no place else to go, it's our job to protect people."
Artemis and Superboy looked at each other and said nothing.
"Your room is right next to mine!" Miss Martian shouted happily. "Come with me, I'll show you around!"
Dick's POV:
I watched as Miss M. dragged Chandrelle off to give her a tour. I asked Aqualad for a moment to speak with him alone. Everyone obeyed, filing out of the room.
"What is it, Robin?" Aqualad looked at me.
"I didn't get a chance to tell you and I didn't want to alarm the Team."
He now looked generally worried.
I continued, "The man who was chasing Chandrelle last night was Jasper Cunnings."
"Robin, you are certain of this?"
I nodded. "Too certain. I can't figure out why though."
Aqualad turned away in the direction where Chandrelle was led off. "We'll find out soon enough."