Chapter 4 (Final)

Your phone was buzzing non-stop, for a while you considered muting it. Since the little encounter with Tadashi, you started avoiding the University. Too many chances of bumping into him. 

That was three days ago. 

You didn't even talk to your brother about what happened, you were afraid he'd give you some lecture on how you needed to be careful around guys. It was endless. You knew Luke was only looking out for you, but you really liked Tadashi, and you didn't want his friendship with Luke to suffer because of your feelings.

"What do I do.." you didn't know. When you checked your phone there were multiple messages. Some from Honey Lemon, GoGo, even Fred. You laughed at his text, which he added a dragon emoji to emphasize his point. You scrolled down, spotting Tadashi's name on a few messages. You were scared to even open it.

You jolted at the knock at your door. 

"Can I come in?"

"Of course Luke." he opened the door, stepping in slowly. He had a weak smile.

"Hey." He greeted. You smiled back.

"Whats up?" you questioned. His hands dropped in a sort of defeat. 

"I'm sorry." 

Why was he apologizing?

"Why are you..you didn't do anything wrong?"

"I talked to Tadashi. " you looked away.

"I-I uhh w-we didn't.." your words were coming out jumbled.

"You don't have to defend yourself (Y/N). That's why I'm sorry. I guess I just... you're my little sister. It's my duty to protect you. I've been blocking guys away from you ever since I could remember. " you chuckled, because it was true. The both of you went to high school together, Luke was only a year older than you. So when he left before you graduated he was a bit worried. 

"Tadashi he...he really likes you. And I can tell that you like him too. He's a good guy, I think you should give him a chance, if that's what you want of course." your eyes watered.

"You really mean that?" he nodded, shoulders sagging. 

"Yeah."

"But if he hurts you, so help me!" you laughed, hugging your brother. "I know Luke." Now all you really needed to do was tell Tadashi.

~~

The very next day you decided not to run anymore, you were going to face Tadashi. You walked into the University, hands a bit sweaty. "You can do this!" your mental encouragement was all you really had. When you got to Tadashi's lab you raised your hand, standing right outside his door. You clenched your fist, raising to knock on the door. A few inches away you froze.

"I can't do this.." your entire body was shaking. "(Y/N)?" you jumped, turning. 

"T-Tadashi!"

So he wasn't even in the lab. There went any chance of you trying to run away. 

Excuse time.

"I-I just came to get my brother's wrench. He said he left it here but you're probably busy so I'll come back later." you rambled out those words turning on your heel. Before you could fully escape he grabbed your wrist. Your entire form went rigid. "(Y/N), we need to talk." You knew you couldn't run, but at least you tried. Tadashi let go of your wrist, and you followed when he opened his door, urging you in. When the both of you were inside, he closed the door, turning to you.

You had no idea why you were getting so worked up, you weren't even sure he liked you that way. 

"(Y/N) I...I'm sorry about what happened last time." you kept your eyes on your shoes.

"I-It's fine. I know you didn't mean anything by it. We're friends and you, you were being nice. S-Sorry for overreacting." He looked a bit frustrated, pulling off his cap and brushing his dark locks back with a sigh.

"You didn't overreact, and I wasn't just being nice (Y/N). I do think you're amazing and smart, caring, passionate, driven." with every word he spoke he stepped closer.

"Breathtaking.." he breathed.

Well, if you were expecting anything it wasn't that. There was barely any space between the both of you. You opened your mouth to say something, but no words would come out. Tadashi chuckled. "And so very cute." he added. "I care about you (Y/N), that's what I was trying to say, but I didn't realize that I made you uncomfortable." his head hung and he looked like he would step away. You reached for his sleeve. "N-No!" his eyes darted up, catching your stare.

"I-I wasn't uncomfortable. I'd n-never be uncomfortable with you Tadashi.." You could see the hope, gleaming behind his big brown eyes.

"I-I like you Tadashi, I-I think I've liked you since that time you brought my phone. I'm just no good with this whole love thing and my brother's really protective so I thought it would be better just being friends but then I couldn't stop thinking about you and then you said I was amazing so I was really happy and I-" you pulled in a deep breathe, after your long rant. Tadashi laughed under his breath, impressed at the amount of words you managed to let out before breathing.

"I like you too (Y/N)." you gazed at him in awe. 

"R-Really!"

He nodded with a smile.  "Really."

You giggled, touching your cheeks, a bit giddy. "Wow.." you mumbled swaying from side to side happily. "I'm really glad." you confessed with the brightest smile you could manage. Tadashi's expression radiated the same amount of light.

His hands moved to yours that rested on your cheeks. Your eyes connected and you gasped when his lips met yours in a soft kiss. It took you awhile to process what was going on. When you did, you closed your eyes, leaning into him returning the kiss shyly. Tadashi held you close, guiding you to heaven with his lips that seemed to fit yours so perfectly. His tongue swiped your lower lip and you blushed, not sure what to do. 

Tadashi nibbled on your lower lip, and you sighed, opening your mouth unconsciously. He made a noise at the back of his throat and your body trembled in response. Tadashi's tongue met yours and you shivered, whimpering slightly how foreign yet pleasant it felt. You'd never been kissed like this before. The last person you expected to know how to kiss so well was Tadashi. He always looked so pure, so innocent. 

There was nothing innocent about what his tongue was doing right now. A few more heated seconds of liplocking and then Tadashi pulled back. His eyes fluttered open, staring down at your euphoric state. Your cheeks were flushed, lips slightly swollen, pupils dilated.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" he questioned.

"Probably more.." you muttered. Your eyes were still trained on his lips. He'd just kissed you, but you wanted more. More of whatever he was just doing. You were hooked.

"Well, there is plenty more where that came from." He smirked, for the first time in your life Tadashi was wearing a devious look on his face. You swallowed.

Yep, he definitely wasn't as innocent as you originally thought.