𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3!!

<Izzys POV>
Once me and Noah got into school I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the dinner hall. "Here is where we eat dinner" i said. He looked at me with a surprised expression, " It's so big compare to my old school, anyways I guess you are giving me a tour." I nodded.

Next we headed to the computer rooms as Noah said he likes electronics! "Here are the computing class rooms but they are also open for people to use at breaks" I said. "I think I will be spending a lot of time in here..." I cut him off "I know, because you like electronics" He playfully shoved me as we entered the corridor once again.

<Noahs POV>
I'm glad Izzy was giving a tour of the school, it means I get to spend more time with her. I don't like her though...  She's my friend and nothing more than that.

First she showed me the dinner hall, I explained to her that it was way bigger than the one at my old school. People use to have physical fights over tables! Next she showed me the computer rooms where I will probably be spending a lot of my time. Last of all she showed me my tutor, well our tutor as she's in the same one as me.

<Back to Izzys POV>
After showing Noah around the main parts of school I decided that I should show him where our tutor is. "Here is our tutor, the teacher is really nice her name is Miss Rodham, I think you will like her" I said in a cheerful tone. "It looks nice in there but do you think I will be sitting next to you" Noah said. "I hope so but if not I will ask miss to move" I replied. Noah smiled at me and we walked back to the dinner hall to sit down at a table to wait for the bell to ring telling us to go to tutor.

<Hope you enjoyed this chapter*