𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 27 !!

<Izzys POV>
After waiting outside the hospital for a good 20 minutes my taxi arrived. I opened up the heavy car door and climbed inside to see my next door neighbour Barry . "Oh hello Barry, I didn't know your a taxi driver" I said buckling up my seatbelt. He didn't say anything at first as he was reversing the car and wanted to concentrate. " I just started this job last week, where am I taking you then" he finally managed to say now driving out the car park. I told him everything that had happened so he drove me home free of charge.

________________________________
"Thank you Barry" I shouted walking up to my front door. He waved and drove off. I decided to go through the garage as I could see my mam in the living room watching tv which is near the front door so i definitely couldn't go through that way or she would see me.

I tip toed into the living room and hid behind the couch when my dog Tyson came and jumped on top of me. He was so hyper! He wouldn't stop licking my face and that's when I accidentally said "Hey Tyson get off"

My mam jumped out her skin just like I did when the boys scared me. But at least she didn't fall over and get a head injury! "IZZY" she shouted when she saw me laid on the floor with the dog stood on top of me.

I instantly shot up and give my mam the biggest hug. "Iv missed you sweetie" she whispered hugging me tighter. I smiled and said "Missed you too mam"

________________________________
<Narrator>
Izzys dad came down stairs after hearing all the commotion. They all sat in the living room and talked for a while about how it was in the hospital and stuff like that. Izzy asked her dad to drop her off at the boys studio at 7:00pm as she still wanted to surprise the them. Well actually more like scare them.

He agreed and rushed up to his bedroom as it was 6:37pm and quickly got ready as he was still in his pyjama shorts and top.

<Thank you for 465 reads it honestly means so much to me*