Chapter Two| Blairs Car

You and Blair had been in the car for almost the whole journey now, her phone read that you only had around 10 minutes until the camp was visible. Placing an Oreo in her mouth with one hand and steering with the other Blair keeps her eyes on the road, starting a conversation with her mouth full. "So, at the camp-" 
you look at her, she's unable to finish the sentence over her loud chewing and muffling. "So, at the camp?" You repeat, trying to get her to finish the conversation she had started. She wiped her crumb infested mouth. "So, at the camp. There's apparently a small market of around 1-3 people, I've heard that they sell creepy antiques and knitting and all sorts of odd things!"
She look genuinely exited, which is new for her, she's usually serious and grumpy at work but she looks happy, you smile and open your mouth to reply but get interrupted by..

You have reached your destination.

Blair pulls the car up on a side road, it looks like it had been hidden away from the rest of the world. Back home everything was full of buildings and shops and cars, but this, this was beautiful. The road was surrounded by trees left and right, and you could see that the forest went on for a while. It was foggy and damp, you looked over to Blair as she retrieved her bag from the hood of the car. You went to get yours as light rain tickles your visible skin. "this way!" The girl told you as she pointed to a little path parted once again by bushes and trees, you both jog through the path trying not to become soaked from the skies. After a while of walking, you see a warm light. The cabins!