Chapter 3

So, I don't own the people or whatever, on with the story nobody likes! Also, I know that some of the things people say isn't the same of what they say in chapters before, but I like what they say both ways, I might change it later though! Tell me if you want me to change it now and I will!

Harry's POV:

I am waiting for Dumbledore to take me to Jackson's house. I woke up 10 minutes ago and have eaten breakfast. I'm trying to take Hermione's advice, I swear I really am, but as I think about it, I just don't know. He is Voldemort's grandson after all, he just can't be good news. Voldemort probably got to him when he was born and convinced both him and his mother to join him. Snape knows him too, and he doesn't seem to completely despise him. Which in itself is very surprising and I've decided to ignore that fact that Snape apparently doesn't hate everything that was ever born. But I have a feeling this "Percy Jackson" guy won't come willingly. 

Then, finally, Dumbledore showed up, he's always so busy I guess. Oh well. I wasn't very eager to see Jackson. Dumbledore held out his arm and I grabbed onto it, knowing what was to come, and we apparated to New York. Dumbledore looked around a bit before swiftly turning left, his beard following behind him due to the sharp turn. "Come on Harry, we mustn't be late." he call back. I struggled to keep up as he made lots of turns and walked insanely quickly to Jackson's house. I wonder what his house will be like. I bet it's all dark and black with spider webs everywhere. But when Dumbledore stopped, it looked quite the opposite. I guess they lived in an apartment, not too much wiggle room for dramatics with apartment buildings. We went up a couple flights of stairs before Dumbledore stopped and walked down the third floor hallway quickly. He stopped at a door. It looked like all the other doors, a plain white with a piece of metal on some stained wood read "Jackson". That would make it kinda hard to hide from anyone, but guess Voldemort didn't order him to hide. Maybe he wants us to find him so he can be a spy. We heard people talking so before knocking, so we decided to listen for a little. Yes, it was kind of rude, and technically invading privacy, but this was Voldemort's grandson so I don't really care. I can't have him murdering my friends. 

"Then we saw Festus with Leo and Calypso on his back! I was kind of mad at her for cursing Annabeth, but we got it all sorted out and I forgave her." A deep male voice said. Calypso? Isn't that some Greek myth lady? 

"You know I can handle myself right, Seaweed Brain?" A female voice teases.

There was a sigh, then another women, older I think, says, "You guys always seem to find trouble easily, keep taking care of him Annabeth, we both know you're the only thing stopping him from getting killed every 5 seconds." What? What in the world is this child doing that would kill him every five seconds?!?

Dumbledore snapped me out of my thoughts, by knocking on the door. I hear a faint, "I'll get it," then a louder, "Be right there!" (originally I wrote "coming" but my mind is DEEP in the gutter and I had to change it lol)

A few moments later, the door opened. That didn't last too long though, and the door was slammed right back shut. Dang this Percy guy has NO manners. I mean eavesdropping on a potential threat to your friends doesn't really count. Just as Dumbledore is bringing his fist back to the door, probably to knock again, it opens. In the doorway stands a tall and tan guy. He gives off skater vibes and there are waves of power coming off of him. (no he's not seeing things - and ik it's cringe just go with I'm editing this at 2am) I reach for my wand, pulling it out slowly in case I need to use it. Skater-dude's eyes flicker to my right hand, and a soft chuckle escapes his mouth as he sees my wand. What's so funny about my wand? Before I could ask him about that however, Dumbledore speaks up, "Is this the Jackson residence?"

Skater-dude replies, "Number 1, read the sign. Number 2, I like the hat bro. Number 3 and 4," his voice trails off, going deeper and only slightly, more intimidating. Not that I'm intimidated. I just didn't expect Voldemort's grandson to be so handsome and powerful and... hold up what in Merlin's beard is happening to me.  (everyone should go watch BBC's Merlin, it's rly good) Anygay, hot skater-dude stiffened, glaring at Dumbledore, almost challenging him to answer. Dudley's pink pig tail, I must've missed what number 3 and 4 were.