Light It Up

I was walking down the street, coffee in my left hand and a cigarette in the other.

It was a hot day. People were protesting and policeman were everywhere. There was a group of people they were peacefully standing in a circle. And in the middle there was a tall man. He must be at least 7 feet tall I thought to myself.

I walked closer to get a better view. I stopped and stood behind a woman who was recording the tall man.

The man was wearing a mask and a helmet. Dressed in a riot gear, black from head to toe. And he had long dread locks. He was kind of, attractive?

He was talking about churches and about being an anarchist.

His head turned around and I couldn't tell but It looked like he was starting directly at me.

I took a sip from my coffee and smoked my cigarette while curiously listening to the guy.

"I have to go this shit is going to get fucking wild, excuse my language," the tall man said and started to walking in my direction.

I threw my cigarette on the floor and started walking away to find a trash can for my now empty coffee cup.

I threw the cup away and turned around crashing into someones chest.

"I'm sorry," I said and looked up only to be meet with a covered face. "Oh it's you the tall guy," I quietly say.

He chuckled "It's okay and you can call me Riot," he replied.

I nodded "okay then Riot."

"I wanted to actually ask you for a cigarette If you don't mind I saw you smoking and I usually don't smoke but I kind of feel like it need to right now," he said.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my cigarettes and a lighter.

"Here you go," I offered him one and he took it with his gloves still on he moved his helmet so he could smoke the cigarette.

"Thank you" he replied smiling. I could now see his lips as he held the cigarette between them. "Could you light it up for me?" he asked coming closer and bending down to my height.

I smiled lighting it up for him. Even thought he bent down I still had to step on my tip toes to reach him.

He inhaled the smoke and relaxed. "It feels good to take a break from all this stress" he said.

I nodded " yes it really does, I didn't protest today because my friend canceled on me and I didn't want to go alone but I decide to go for a coffee and than back home. "

"That's nice," Riot smiled and threw the cigarette away. "I have to go back, thank you again uhhh."

"Y/N my name is Y/N," I smiled.

"Thank you Y/N, I hope to see you again." He walked away.

He is kind of really hot. His voice and his lips, height and the dreads oh my.

How can I find someone so attractive without seeing his face.

Riot. I hope to see you again too.