I'd Still Adore You With Your Hands Around My Neck

Riot opened the bedroom door and gently threw me on the bed. He was looking at me like predator at his prey. I was lying down my whole body aching to feel his touch.

"What do you want sweetheart?" he asked taking his belt of.

I gulped and bit my lower lip "You" whispered not taking my eyes of him.

He played with the belt in his hand and smiled softly.

He's making me so wet and needy I just want him.

He climbed on the bed. He gripped my wrists in his hand and used the other one to tie them together with his belt. He pined my hands above my head "Don't move." he ordered.

He took his shirt off and his pants leaving him in only his boxers. He then gripped my shirt and tore it away from my body. I didn't wear a bra underneath so my breasts were completely visible to him. I was about to cover them with my hands but I remembered he told me to not move.
He bit his lip slowly leaning down. He took a nipple in his mouth slowly sucking in and softly bitting it. "Riot" I moaned softly. He then looked at me while still playing with my nipple and then he move to the next one. I moaned begging him to not stop.

He then started kissing down my body leaving wet spots everywhere. I closed my eyes. He then reached my waistband and slowly pulled my sweatpants down. He looked at me his eyes full of hunger. He kissed me trough my lacy panties "please Riot," I moaned wanting to tangle my hands in his dreads. He pulled my panties aside and gave my pussy a soft kiss. He then started to eat me out. He was sucking on my clit and his tongue was playing with it. He slowly inserted one finger and "Fuckkk" I moaned loudly making him groan against my core. His finger was so long and thick he then inserted anothet one and I moaned even louder. I was so close "please don't stop," I said in pleasure. And he didn't he started to pumo his fingers faster in and out of me and his tounge was doing wonders. I closed my eyes. So close. He curled his fingers in me and I lost it. I came all over his fingers and mouth. Moaning, my legs were shaking. But that didn't stop him. He continued eating me out and his fingers were working fast. I rolled my eyes in the back of my head and screamed. It felt so good. His eyes were looking up at me as he was challenging me. I bit my lip throwing my head back in pleasure. And then he stopped. I breathed out still shaking.

"Such a good girl," he said looking at me.

"Riot please" I wanted him so much.

"Please what?" he said smirking.

"Fuck me" and with that he pulled his boxers down. His hard cook was big and fuck will it fit.

He slowly placed himself at my entrance and was teasing my with his cook brushing up and down my clit. He then slid it in and I put my tied hands around his neck. He started moving in and out of me speeding it up with every stroke. He pinned my hands above my head again. He slowly put his hand around my neck and squeezed it. He was so big inside of me and it feelt so good. I was moaning while he was pounding into me. He then slid his cook out and threw me around. He then again slammed himself into me. He gripped my hair and pulled on it. "Y/N you feel so fucking good."

I was getting so close and so was Riot. He smacked my ass with his hand and slammed into me. He moaned it was so hot. He pulled my hair again "I'm so close sweetheart" he breathed out.

"Fuck me too don't stop please." I moaned rolling my eyes.

I moaned so loud that all the neighbors could hear me. I came and so did Riot he pulled his cook out and his cum run down my back.

Both of us were breathing heavy and my legs were shaking so much.

He kissed me and told me to not move. As if I could after this. He came back with a towel and cleaned his 'fluids' of my back. 

I turned around and sat on the bed. He came and layed down on the bed next to me. He kissed my thighs and looked up at me. "You're beautiful Y/N" he said stroking my cheek. I blushed and smiled laying my head on his chest. "I hope I didn't hurt you" he said checking my body for bruises. He touched my neck and there was a purple bruise. "Y/N your neck I'm sorry." he said sounding a little sad.

I smiled kissing his lips. "Don't worry I still adore you with your hands around my neck."

He smiled "fuck girl you're making me hard all over again." He put his hand around my body and tightly embraced me "but you're tired you need rest."

He's so wholesome oh my.

"Good night sweetheart" Riot said kissing my forehead.

"Good night Riot." I said smiling.

So what do you think? It was so embarrassing to write this. Is it good? There's gonna be some more smuty and rough chapters but for now there is going to be a few wholesome and vanilla chapters. 💕